Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The last meeting at the CCS

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I was not present at this meeting but someone has done a pretty good job of convincing the club that the fans were not that bothered about the rebranding. I would like to know if anyone at this meeting actually gave an alternative view and warned the club that some sections of the fans were still unhappy with the proposals? :ayatollah:

Re: The last meeting at the CCS

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Probably not :roll:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Its all turned into an embarrasing joke by the people who try to run the club and those people have done a very bad job of trying to run are club.

I wish that vt and all the rest of em would go home and leave us alone and they can take there money with them buy buy.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 pm

brickyblue wrote:Its all turned into an embarrasing joke by the people who try to run the club and those people have done a very bad job of trying to run are club.

I wish that vt and all the rest of em would go home and leave us alone and they can take there money with them buy buy.

As in bye bye club.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 pm

brickyblue wrote:Its all turned into an embarrasing joke by the people who try to run the club and those people have done a very bad job of trying to run are club.

What is your alternative then??

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

nerd wrote:

As in bye bye club.

That's the point people who want VT to leave just don't get.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Can we get back to the thread now please. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:I was not present at this meeting but someone has done a pretty good job of convincing the club that the fans were not that bothered about the rebranding. I would like to know if anyone at this meeting actually gave an alternative view and warned the club that some sections of the fans were still unhappy with the proposals? :ayatollah:

You couldn't be further from the truth, hence why i was so wound up during the interview in the car park straight after this meeting.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:I was not present at this meeting but someone has done a pretty good job of convincing the club that the fans were not that bothered about the rebranding. I would like to know if anyone at this meeting actually gave an alternative view and warned the club that some sections of the fans were still unhappy with the proposals? :ayatollah:

You couldn't be further from the truth, hence why i was so wound up during the interview in the car park straight after this meeting.

Gwyn, I am on about the last meeting which has just taken place.Someone has convinced the club that we have somehow done a u turn and are now welcoming the rebranding which prompted the club to issue the recent statement about the rebranding. :ayatollah: