Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mexico, cancun

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Completely off subject.. but booked a 2 week all inclusive holiday to cancun last week anyone ever been??

Re: Mexico, cancun

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Completely off subject.. but booked a 2 week all inclusive holiday to cancun last week anyone ever been??

Went last year.......awful place and will never set foot there again. Rude people, below average food and a good description would be Blackpool on a bad weekend but with sunshine. Full of cheesy obese Americans...........honestly it is an awful place.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Completely off subject.. but booked a 2 week all inclusive holiday to cancun last week anyone ever been??

Went last year.......awful place and will never set foot there again. Rude people, below average food and a good description would be Blackpool on a bad weekend but with sunshine. Full of cheesy obese Americans...........honestly it is an awful place.

lol, first person I've heard say anything bad about it, seeing I'm only 21 probably a bit older than me.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 pm

its class i went 4 years ago when i ws 20 people in the hotels sort u rite out for $50 to get into a club with all u cud drink & a bottle of vodka & tequila on ur table make sure u take a few spare 1 dollars with u in the nite to tip the waiters cos they will come back everytime ur empty, all hotels r class rite on the beach food does get a bit boring but f**k it its free

the mexicans r all sound aslong as u tip em they cant help u enough, most of the yanks act like twats & treat the mexicans like shit

but it is f*cking awsum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Awsome place m8!! Me an the missus went last year i was 26 best place i been in my life,stayed in the riu palace las americas not to far away from the strip,where u stayin?? When u go make sure u do the swim with dolphins an the jungle tour,we also done xplor that was quite fun

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

lol, first person I've heard say anything bad about it, seeing I'm only 21 probably a bit older than me.

It is very americanised but Blackpool it isnt.

Ignore that toad

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Seriously, don't hire a car as the police look out for tourists and trump up a speeding charge for cash.

Otherwise, it's a lovely place.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:43 pm

if you like a sniff u can get good gear off the pizza bikes

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Malx7 wrote:Awsome place m8!! Me an the missus went last year i was 26 best place i been in my life,stayed in the riu palace las americas not to far away from the strip,where u stayin?? When u go make sure u do the swim with dolphins an the jungle tour,we also done xplor that was quite fun

wicked, i knew it was good. dunno what that guy was on about blackpool?? lol!.. um I'm staying in grand caribe real its a 5 star looks really nice! staying not far from the top end of the map where I've heard all the main places to go are at the top.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm

CP76 wrote:if you like a sniff u can get good gear off the pizza bikes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: