Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST DONT LEAVE! DONT RUN AWAY!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 pm

I love this club as much as anyone and have done for all my life and i was personally in tears yesterday morning. BUT why would you leave ? what are you going to gain by leaving the club you love? all you'll have is a massive hole in your heart and nothing to do saturdays! i urge you to stay with CARDIFF CITY FC for the remainder of your lives ! The red won't be around forever and niether will the shite badge... But one thing that will be around forever is our love for the club. When it used to kick off every weekend did running away make you feel good? no , no it didn't, BUT standing your ground for the club you love felt amazing so dont back down to clueless foreigners stand your ground and fight for what you believe in we are cardiff city fc and we are the greatest football club in the world. just think of this how much would it hurt to see cardiff city FC gain promotion this season when you haven't been to a game and sat at home sulking every saturday? but think how amazing it would feel to see cardiff city gain promotion when you've been there every game and chanted for the BLUEbirds every game ? Love the Club? Prove it!