Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will you accept me and thousands more city fans like me to wear the red cardiff tops next season?

You may select 1 option

View results

Will you accept...

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Will you tthe Anti-red city fans accept me and thousands more city fans like me to wear the red cardiff tops next season?

Ill be there in my red Cardiff top next season, and I wonder how many other city fans will look at me like i am a rival fan or abuse me, just becuase they are aginst the red :old:

Re: Will you accept...

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 pm

people can wear what they hell they like.

I will never buy anything red or with the new badge. Thats my choice though.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:people can wear what they hell they like.

True but you will get that one pissed City fan, who will turn violent to city fans wearing Red :evil:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:39 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:people can wear what they hell they like.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Why should anyone not accept it. Personally, I won't be buying it but as a civilized human being I won't be laying threats at the door of those that do. Its a personal choice and it makes you no less of a fan than someone who wears blue as its still a Cardiff City shirt - I just happen to think its a horrible colour, especially with the black and the badge is pretty dreadful too. I think at least if they were going to go red, they could have made it a decent colour red.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 pm

accept you as a human being and its your right whatever u wear. wont abuse or attack you, however imo you arent a passionate City fan anymore then. everybody is entitled to his/her opinion, and that's mine...

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Never