Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we called the cardiff dragons now

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Dragons, dragons, dragons.

Hard sell ahead. I will always be a bluebird. Everbody take they're money get on our feet and then hit them hard if need be.

Re: Are we called the cardiff dragons now

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 pm

dont people read

they have not changed the name

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Malaysia you fool doooooohh :oops:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

We are still 'bluebirds'

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Bloody hell, how many times have we got to listen to all this we are the dragons now and all this bullshiit, read whats been printed and confirmed people, we will always be cardiff city fc (football league rules you CANNOT change your clubs name). And we are still the bluebirds but just play in red at home but blue away, we are still very much the bluebirds, to many people throwing thier toys out and overreacting the situation, no1 wanted to go red but for the.clubuture and new generation fans it sadly had to happen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Bloody hell, how many times have we got to listen to all this we are the dragons now and all this bullshiit, read whats been printed and confirmed people, we will always be cardiff city fc (football league rules you CANNOT change your clubs name). And we are still the bluebirds but just play in red at home but blue away, we are still very much the bluebirds, to many people throwing thier toys out and overreacting the situation, no1 wanted to go red but for the.clubuture and new generation fans it sadly had to happen

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

citybluechris wrote:Bloody hell, how many times have we got to listen to all this we are the dragons now and all this bullshiit, read whats been printed and confirmed people, we will always be cardiff city fc (football league rules you CANNOT change your clubs name). And we are still the bluebirds but just play in red at home but blue away, we are still very much the bluebirds, to many people throwing thier toys out and overreacting the situation, no1 wanted to go red but for the.clubuture and new generation fans it sadly had to happen

that is your opinion mine is the opposite .No one is throwing toys or overreacting emotions run deep mate we are all entitled to an opinion

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:22 pm

We were called the Red Dragons on SSN early. Nearly made me choke.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 pm

we're still the bloooooooooooooooobirds :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

brickyblue wrote:
citybluechris wrote:Bloody hell, how many times have we got to listen to all this we are the dragons now and all this bullshiit, read whats been printed and confirmed people, we will always be cardiff city fc (football league rules you CANNOT change your clubs name). And we are still the bluebirds but just play in red at home but blue away, we are still very much the bluebirds, to many people throwing thier toys out and overreacting the situation, no1 wanted to go red but for the.clubuture and new generation fans it sadly had to happen

that is your opinion mine is the opposite .No one is throwing toys or overreacting emotions run deep mate we are all entitled to an opinion

not saying you aint entitled to opinioning. i understand the emotions going wild, im just aiming it at the people saying we are the dragons etc not because they fighting for what they beileve in, people overreacting to certain aspects of it not the whole thing, its understandable but its happened and got to ride it out