Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i just hope the die hard fans wont walk away

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 pm

it would sadden me if the loyal die hard fans stayed away after everything they did to keep our club going .at the end of the day we are still cardiff city

Re: i just hope the die hard fans wont walk away

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

No real fans of Cardiff City will walk away... :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:it would sadden me if the loyal die hard fans stayed away after everything they did to keep our club going .at the end of the day we are still cardiff city

I hope so too mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 pm

ive met some top lads over the years following city and still good friends with them to this day :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:ive met some top lads over the years following city and still good friends with them to this day :ayatollah:

I agree Martyn.
There is one down here who will not go anymore. You know him too. :(

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 pm

broadwell blue wrote:No real fans of Cardiff City will walk away... :ayatollah:

You want to bet on that.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:03 pm

I agree no REAL Cardiff fans will walk away over just a change of colour. If we do become Kuala Lumpar FC thats a very different matter but its a change of kit FFS

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 pm

What a joke people are saying this old chestnut all over now " No real fans would walk away from are club" so what there saying is real fans sit back and have just let this land on them without any say in it or just dont care :lol: wow i really want to be a real fan :roll:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:What a joke people are saying this old chestnut all over now " No real fans would walk away from are club" so what there saying is real fans sit back and have just let this land on them without any say in it or just dont care :lol: wow i really want to be a real fan :roll:

I think what they are trying to say, is that die hard fans, will support the team. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Unfortunately that is happening. No-one wants to take this action but these owners have lied already to the fans and like it or not the only way they are going to listen is by hitting them in the pocket.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Angry Man wrote:Unfortunately that is happening. No-one wants to take this action but these owners have lied already to the fans and like it or not the only way they are going to listen is by hitting them in the pocket.

Some call it telling lies, some call it going with a business decision.
Many football chairmen have lied to fans over the years.(see own history :( )
What we have to offer,(or hold back as you suggest) from the "pocket of the fans" is but a drop in the ocean to these owners. (it will have no effect whatsoever)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Unfortunately that is happening. No-one wants to take this action but these owners have lied already to the fans and like it or not the only way they are going to listen is by hitting them in the pocket.

Some call it telling lies, some call it going with a business decision.
Many football chairmen have lied to fans over the years.(see own history :( )
What we have to offer,(or hold back as you suggest) from the "pocket of the fans" is but a drop in the ocean to these owners. (it will have no effect whatsoever)

Telling the supporters that the team will be staying blue and doing the complete opposite is lying in many supporters eyes.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Fans who walk away are by definition not die hards.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm

I don't think fans will walk away as such they just refuse to believe some of the bullshit that some others ae accepting so readily.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:00 am

Can someone explain to me what a 'die hard' fan is and who isn't a 'die hard' fan? And no, I'm not talking about the film. :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 am

I will follow the crowd...

if us real cardiff city fans stay i'll stay

if i'm surrounded by plastics by this time next year,
I will give up my love for football all together

and just play golf

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 pm

I already have, the club is dead to me.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I already have, the club is dead to me.

This

It was already starting to feel like that before this latest PR disaster.

Franchise FC. No thanks.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Lol

if people think it is a franchise, then please leave. Probably elitist change haters

bye bye. you won't be missed.