Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROMOTION.....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 pm

So what timescale have the Malaysian's given the Good Ship 'Fire and Passion' to get promoted to the Premier League?

What are peoples views on Season Tickets and Matchday entrance fee's being hiked if Promotion is not achieved over the next couple of season's? Cos that's what will happen....

The Reds will be the first to complain, when you're season ticket for the Premier League dream has doubled in price, and the Club is still stuck in the Championship....I reckon at least 20 million needs to be spent to get there, and it will be interesting to see if it will be.

Re: PROMOTION.....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Still have 2 more years price freeze :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PROMOTION.....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:So what timescale have the Malaysian's given the Good Ship 'Fire and Passion' to get promoted to the Premier League?

What are peoples views on Season Tickets and Matchday entrance fee's being hiked if Promotion is not achieved over the next couple of season's? Cos that's what will happen....

The Reds will be the first to complain, when you're season ticket for the Premier League dream has doubled in price, and the Club is still stuck in the Championship....I reckon at least 20 million needs to be spent to get there, and it will be interesting to see if it will be.

Why will it cost 20 million to get promoted , the trouble is with your club you have people in charge who think the same hence the shit you're currently I'm