Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STOP!!!! BEFORE IT GOES TOO FAR

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:42 pm

This last 2 days have been bonkers and now getting out of control,it is so bad we are heading towards the dark days of the miners strike which I was sucked into like many others due to my father being a miner and living in a pit house and a street full of miners.I witnessed brothers fighting each other,dogs being poisoned,windows smashed all because thatcher tore a hole in the community and that is what is happening to us today and it needs to stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!
The Malaysians have played a very clever hand and whether you like it or not Cardiff City is now officially divided into red and blue just like the corners in a boxing match. I for one have voiced my opinion very loudly only because I see things differently to those in the red corner,this does not mean I am right or wrong or want to fight my brothers but it does mean I care and have passion for the club just like those on the red side, violence is the last thing I want to see!.
This was always going to happen and they knew it ,arguing who is right or wrong must now stop and a more sensible,peaceful approach needs to be had by all.
As I said we are divided and when there are divisions on this scale a spokesman needs to be appointed for each side of the argument to avoid this getting violent and finishing it forever.Spokespersons can liaise with each other and hopefully the Cardiff City board. I would suggest candidates for each side of the argument put their names forward and hopefully calm it all down.No matter what anyone thinks red will never change the minds of blue and vice versa so we need to go to plan be and avoid a free for all.
Time to do things diplomatically
I would like to add this.....I do not believe you are spineless because you are red,You only want your club to move forward and as for blue we take pride in our badge and colours and feel they could have invested without change and only time will tell if it was a successful change but we would like them to explain why red(IN DETAIL) but for now we need to fix this divide,we don't need to understand each others views but understand the passion that person feels and not abuse them for it.
I personally think a peaceful protest is due to the blue side of the argument and I would like to think the red side would understand it would be done because we care!!!!! not to jeopardise our future.There have been times when I have argued with the wife and thought there is no solution,we can't agree,but we find a way to move on.

I have no answers but I believe the sooner we get both sides around the table the better for this football club,I suggest a respected fan from each side.

Re: STOP!!!! BEFORE IT GOES TOO FAR

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:46 pm

dazzyt wrote:This last 2 days have been bonkers and now getting out of control,it is so bad we are heading towards the dark days of the miners strike which I was sucked into like many others due to my father being a miner and living in a pit house and a street full of miners.I witnessed brothers fighting each other,dogs being poisoned,windows smashed all because thatcher tore a hole in the community and that is what is happening to us today and it needs to stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!
The Malaysians have played a very clever hand and whether you like it or not Cardiff City is now officially divided into red and blue just like the corners in a boxing match. I for one have voiced my opinion very loudly only because I see things differently to those in the red corner,this does not mean I am right or wrong or want to fight my brothers but it does mean I care and have passion for the club just like those on the red side, violence is the last thing I want to see!.
This was always going to happen and they knew it ,arguing who is right or wrong must now stop and a more sensible,peaceful approach needs to be had by all.
As I said we are divided and when there are divisions on this scale a spokesman needs to be appointed for each side of the argument to avoid this getting violent and finishing it forever.Spokespersons can liaise with each other and hopefully the Cardiff City board. I would suggest candidates for each side of the argument put their names forward and hopefully calm it all down.No matter what anyone thinks red will never change the minds of blue and vice versa so we need to go to plan be and avoid a free for all.
Time to do things diplomatically
I would like to add this.....I do not believe you are spineless because you are red,You only want your club to move forward and as for blue we take pride in our badge and colours and feel they could have invested without change and only time will tell if it was a successful change but we would like them to explain why red(IN DETAIL) but for now we need to fix this divide,we don't need to understand each others views but understand the passion that person feels and not abuse them for it.
I personally think a peaceful protest is due to the blue side of the argument and I would like to think the red side would understand it would be done because we care!!!!! not to jeopardise our future.There have been times when I have argued with the wife and thought there is no solution,we can't agree,but we find a way to move on.

I have no answers but I believe the sooner we get both sides around the table the better for this football club,I suggest a respected fan from each side.

The thing is with me, I want the Blue but accept I am not going to get my way so have to go along supporting my club no matter what.
That don't make me pro red though.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 pm

here here spoken like a true bluebird. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:10 pm

bluebirdcity wrote:here here spoken like a true bluebird. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Well done DazzyT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:44 pm

eddiep wrote:Well done DazzyT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Nice very well worded post mate!!
Lots of very good points!!

Nearly brought a tear to my eye :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:Nice very well worded post mate!!

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:Nice very well worded post mate!!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 pm

At the end of the day, we all love CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 pm

fair point I think vt should sort it out he has made a massive mess of things and divided are club.

How can you spend lots of money pay of debts and try to move the club forward with a massive divide with the clubs fans.

No matter how much money they spend if the fans are divided then this club can never move forward and I honestly think the situation will never be resolved now.

People will not back down why should they if the red is scrapped then the red side will say the blue side cocked it up the money has gone its your fault and so on .

VT CAUSED this and he has outdone Sam big time here.To cause divide between very passonate supporters of this club has killed it.

Sorry its not are fault its vt,s and my anger will not fade on this one little bit that doesnt mean I want an argument I do respect other peoples opinions.Vt is the total killjoy here not us fans

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 pm

You're all insane

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:23 am

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am

brickyblue wrote:fair point I think vt should sort it out he has made a massive mess of things and divided are club.

How can you spend lots of money pay of debts and try to move the club forward with a massive divide with the clubs fans.

No matter how much money they spend if the fans are divided then this club can never move forward and I honestly think the situation will never be resolved now.

People will not back down why should they if the red is scrapped then the red side will say the blue side cocked it up the money has gone its your fault and so on .

VT CAUSED this and he has outdone Sam big time here.To cause divide between very passonate supporters of this club has killed it.

Sorry its not are fault its vt,s and my anger will not fade on this one little bit that doesnt mean I want an argument I do respect other peoples opinions.Vt is the total killjoy here not us fans

It is apparent that the changes are not universally accepted by the fans. VT will struggle to go global with his rebranding if he cannot get the fans signed on in our own back yard.I do not blame VT so much as he did plan to scrap his proposals, it was the fans leaders and representatives who attended the last meeting and giving false feedback that convinced VT to reintroduce the plan. The fact that there is still widespread opposition to the rebranding proves that the snapshot of opinion given did not reflect the true feelings of some quarters of our support. This is now akin to a civil war and will continue on and on unless the rebranding plan is revisited. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Dazzyt fantastic post mate.

Whether we are red or blue we are still Cardiff and we are all better than this in fighting.

Both sides are so vocal because we care. That passion is no bad thing but we must not let ourselves forget we all ultimately have the same passion - Cardiff city.

We have to stop fighting amongst ourselves.

WE ARE CARDIFF

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 pm