Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does anyone know...

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm

When the red kit will go on sale? Cant wait to get it. Exciting times.

Re: Does anyone know...

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Jam Rag Dragons wrote:When the red kit will go on sale? Cant wait to get it. Exciting times.

Try the official site?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Jam Rag Dragons wrote:When the red kit will go on sale? Cant wait to get it. Exciting times.

I hope they go on sale real soon in all parts of Wales as now we have a bog dragon on our badge as well as a bluebird, we represent all of wales as it's capital. Wrexham, Newport and Swansea Town will be proud of the new kit and the badge with their national emblem on it. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

I hope they go on sale real soon in all parts of Wales as now we have a bog dragon on our badge as well as a bluebird, we represent all of wales as it's capital. Wrexham, Newport and Swansea Town will be proud of the new kit and the badge with their national emblem on it. :ayatollah:

I thought it was a malasian dragon, not a bog dragon?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

:lol: