Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Daya going to leak more information about the Malaysians....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:spouting shit at 9.30

he spouts shit 24/7 so no need for a specific time

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:29 pm

CityGent wrote:
Angry Man wrote:On his Twitter account this evening. Like him or hate him he got this spot on for years!!!! @Daya66

Adam, spot on about what exactly?

Only a few months ago you and Dayo both claimed that the only reason VT was involved with us was for political gain over some election. Not one have either of you mentioned anything about changing our home kit and badge. All both of you have written about is your relentless anti-Cardiff City rhetoric.

The ratio to every 100 fans, Cardiff City have probably the largest amount of dickheads in the UK, and the majority spend most of their lives talking gibberish on here

OI!! I hope you included me in that! :D :D

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm

the next change will be red seats 100% were not going to have blue seats playing in red are we..

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:the next change will be red seats 100% were not going to have blue seats playing in red are we..

Yeah but that is kinda common sense really we would look daft

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 pm

In a Nostradamus like prediction, Daya has claimed our next investment will come from China.

Phew, didn't see that one. I thought we were aiming to market in Greenland, myself. How could I have not seen that one?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:spouting shit at 9.30

what - only at 9.30 :lol: