Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is the last straw - I am DISGUSTED

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 pm

First the re brand and now the termination of Jon Parkins contract. He scored heaps and heaps of goals on loan at Scunthorpe and we may very well find ourselves at that level next season. :old: :old:

The Malaysians have shown they are ruthless and barbaric enough to terminate a fans favourites contract, the reports say he agreed to it but how much did they twist the poor mans arm.

Long live the BEEEEEEEEEEEAST.

:old: :old: :old:

Re: This is the last straw - I am DISGUSTED

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm disgusted we give him a 3 year contract in the first place :o

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

blueheaven wrote:I'm disgusted we give him a 3 year contract in the first place :o

I agree, should have been 5. If we played him instead of Gestede we would have gone up last season, the mans a goal machines. Another example of Malkys stubbornness, it has to end. :old:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
blueheaven wrote:I'm disgusted we give him a 3 year contract in the first place :o

I agree, should have been 5.

Fair play, that made me laugh :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:First the re brand and now the termination of Jon Parkins contract. He scored heaps and heaps of goals on loan at Scunthorpe and we may very well find ourselves at that level next season. :old: :old:

The Malaysians have shown they are ruthless and barbaric enough to terminate a fans favourites contract, the reports say he agreed to it but how much did they twist the poor mans arm.

Go and sit down now and have a cup of tea, and when the nice men in white coats knock the door it will all start to get better :old: :old: :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:First the re brand and now the termination of Jon Parkins contract. He scored heaps and heaps of goals on loan at Scunthorpe and we may very well find ourselves at that level next season. :old: :old:

Go and sit down now and have a cup of tea, and when the nice men in white coats knock the door it will all start to get better :old: :old: :lol:

As long as it ain't the in laws I couldn't give a f**k whose at the door :old:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

As long as it ain't the in laws I couldn't give a f**k whose at the door :old:

good point :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 pm

f**k me, how old are the in laws? :)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 pm

is there anything to do with CCFC as it is today, that you do like?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

you are taking the piss.... i hope
:o

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 pm

That's it for me, changing colour I can just about take, changing badge I will accept, but sacking the Beast! That's f*cking outrageous!!!

As soon as I've typed this I'm going down the club and posting a Clarkes pie through the letter box in his honour.

BASTAAAAAAARRRRRDS!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 pm

What was Dave Jones thinking in BUYING him in the first place?

I wish him luck.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:42 pm

JonCCFC wrote:What was Dave Jones thinking in BUYING him in the first place?

I wish him luck.

Some people have very short memories. Jon Parkin played 11 times for us and scored 1 goals. What a record. If we played him last season we would definitely have won the championship.

I wonder if it's too late to have the Fred Keenor statue changed to one of the beast.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:34 pm

harold pinta wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:What was Dave Jones thinking in BUYING him in the first place?

I wish him luck.

Some people have very short memories. Jon Parkin played 11 times for us and scored 1 goals. What a record. If we played him last season we would definitely have won the championship.

I wonder if it's too late to have the Fred Keenor statue changed to one of the beast.

I'd prefer an Eddie Johnson statue :D

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Yet again we have sold our........................................................BEAST :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 pm

I agree, should have been 5. If we played him instead of Gestede we would have gone up last season, the mans a goal machines. Another example of Malkys stubbornness, it has to end. :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Dazzatim wrote:f**k me, how old are the in laws? :)

Her brothers are an absolute nightmare to be around, cunts of the highest order. The sisters on the hand I have got to know very well, we got on like a house on fire during the 80s.