Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a shit badge

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:25 pm

The worst badge iv seen ! Shit !!!!

Re: What a shit badge

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:30 pm

It really is awful.Looks like something the old growlers in the WFA designed.

It should have been modern,slick and different.Instead it's dated and looks like it's been pinched from a League of Wales side.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:40 pm

6 bysedd wrote:It really is awful.Looks like something the old growlers in the WFA designed.

It should have been modern,slick and different.Instead it's dated and looks like it's been pinched from a League of Wales side.

Why are you so obsessed?

Your on here more than most cardiff fans :? :shock: :?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:It really is awful.Looks like something the old growlers in the WFA designed.

Why are you so obsessed?

I know,i can't help it.HELP!!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Why are you so obsessed?

It's still a million times better than having a crap swan on your shirt. You've always had a shit badge. I like our new one :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Why are you so obsessed?

It's still a million times better than having a crap swan on your shirt. You've always had a shit badge. I like our new one :ayatollah:

That's a good point. The Swansea badge has always been f*cking awful. :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 am

But we allways will have a swan on our badge and not have a shit badge like tha.
Just gets worst for u ,dont it..lololol

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 am

swansealad69 wrote:But we allways will have a swan on our badge and not have a shit badge like tha.

And we'll always have a bluebird on our badge, what's your point? :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 am

dapper wrote:The worst badge iv seen ! Shit !!!!
Do you actually go to any games then???? :D :D or are you actually up west wales everytime we play at home TRUTH please :ugeek:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:30 am

swansealad69 wrote:But we allways will have a swan on our badge and not have a shit badge like tha.

Ands that why it's always been shit and always will be. And I really expected you to like ours too as we need your approval. Fool.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 am

I have never been a fan of our new badge as i liked the last one..
However we allways have the swan as for that shit u have looks like somthing a pub team badge.
Ps not thought gone in to the red dragons real if u think of it as thats what the 3d welsh side are nicknamed wrexham!so not only have u become pathetic but u have to take the name of a lower club ffs
You are a joke of a club and have become the joke of football,feel sory for the fans who can see how shit and pathetic u have become

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 am

swansealad69 wrote:I have never been a fan of our new badge as i liked the last one..
However we allways have the swan as for that shit u have looks like somthing a pub team badge.
Ps not thought gone in to the red dragons real if u think of it as thats what the 3d welsh side are nicknamed wrexham!so not only have u become pathetic but u have to take the name of a lower club ffs
You are a joke of a club and have become the joke of football,feel sory for the fans who can see how shit and pathetic u have become

your not wrong mush

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 am

swansealad69 wrote:I have never been a fan of our new badge as i liked the last one..

Hmm not the easiest of posts to read due to seemingly random words. You keep willing us to be a joke but it's not happening for you. Big words like pathetic but then you need to take a look at yourself coming on here in the first place. Fail to see how the national emblem of wales is such a joke to you but then it sums you and your little club up. You don't feel sorry for any city fan, just trying to score cheap points. What a sad little man you are :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 am

Oh and by the way we are still the Bluebirds and have a bluebird on the new badge, so if you're going to try and spout nonsense in the hope of trying to be clever then get your facts straight

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 am

Carpe Diem wrote:

Oh and by the way we are still the Bluebirds and have a bluebird on the new badge, so if you're going to try and spout nonsense in the hope of trying to be clever then get your facts straight

you need good eyesight to spot the bluebirds on the badge mind
looks like it was designed by a drunk six former who couldnt be arsed with his course work

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

looks like it was designed by a drunk six former who couldnt be arsed with his course work

All about opinions and I respect yours but not any dull wum jack trying to be a smart arse. At least it's still there and the nickname lives on. Don't be surprised if it evolves further over time and the bluebird becomes more prominent

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 am

And yet u still slag the swans off after such change and pathetic antics at your club...
You call me sad?yet u are yhe ones who have rolled over in total panicand sokd u selfs in order for a so call cash windfall to get u to were my so called mll shit club are playing?can u not see the stupidety of your remarks ?.
And yes the blue bird is still there for now but in 5 years what do u will be left of your club?these guys have allready showed no respect for u fans or the club,do u realy think it ends here??.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 am

swansealad69 wrote:And yet u still slag the swans off after such change and pathetic antics at your club...
You call me sad?yet u are yhe ones who have rolled over in total panicand sokd u selfs in order for a so call cash windfall to get u to were my so called mll shit club are playing?can u not see the stupidety of your remarks ?.
And yes the blue bird is still there for now but in 5 years what do u will be left of your club?these guys have allready showed no respect for u fans or the club,do u realy think it ends here??.

I'll tell you in 5 years - you dont know anything do just make up shit to satisfy your childish rants. Nobody cares what you think about the badge or anything related to CCFC. Like you were ever going to say "oh I think your new badge is awesome". Yours looks like some kid did it with a black crayon so sort your own shit out.

Sorry as I couldn't understand a lot of your rant but it doesnt matter because even if you could speak english it would be complete bollocks and irrelevant

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 am

Lol sticks and stones..
As i said many diwn here dont like our badge,,but it is a swansea city badge and we would never do what u have done and i think the same can be said about any other club.
You as a capitol city have lost all that y have built uo for u selfs as u should at least stand by your history and make a stand against being raped by someone who aint even from the uk let alone wales.
Ask your self what pepole from the uk and around the world would think about eales if its capitol club can be bought and taken the piss of so easy?
You have become a joke and have lost all respect not from just happy jacks but by everyone.
Thank f**k the so called tin pot city of wales is putting wales on the map in the right way.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

:lol: :lol: .i,v yet to meet anyone yet who thinks what has happened is good for ccfc or football.talking to a 20yr old in the shop earlier(he,s derby and a s/t holder)he cannot believe that you,ve brought this crap.that,s coming from a lad who has watched his team sell their best players to balance the books and never moaned once.they use travelodges etc now to cut bills and be prudent.ccfc 70m in debt and the fans want to spend more. :shock: it,ll all end in tears.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lol sticks and stones..
As i said many diwn here dont like our badge,,but it is a swansea city badge and we would never do what u have done and i think the same can be said about any other club.
You as a capitol city have lost all that y have built uo for u selfs as u should at least stand by your history and make a stand against being raped by someone who aint even from the uk let alone wales.
Ask your self what pepole from the uk and around the world would think about eales if its capitol club can be bought and taken the piss of so easy?
You have become a joke and have lost all respect not from just happy jacks but by everyone.
Thank f**k the so called tin pot city of wales is putting wales on the map in the right way.

Blah blah blah. All that is your view, you don't speak for the football world so all your emotional words like joke, pathetic and raped are you just trying to score points when you think you have the chance. I don't care what people from around the world think and certainly not any jacks like you. Why do think we care about you? I've spoken to loads of fans from loads of clubs and all think it's the right thing to do. So that ruins your little theory.
Our club have made a brave decision that many of our fans may not like at the moment but we move on. The alternative could well have been the cowardly route your tin pot club us do fond of and walk away from your bills. So who gets more credibility, a brave club willing to embrace change to flourish or a cowardly club with snide little fans posting tripe to get a cheap thrill. Idiot.

Wow your spelling is bad and points to you bring a bit thick so I can understand why you just spout shite

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:46 am

Merge or delete this pointless thread.

There is a sticky for the badge discussions.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:03 am

jtc wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

:lol: :lol: .i,v yet to meet anyone yet who thinks what has happened is good for ccfc or football.talking to a 20yr old in the shop earlier(he,s derby and a s/t holder)he cannot believe that you,ve brought this crap.that,s coming from a lad who has watched his team sell their best players to balance the books and never moaned once.they use travelodges etc now to cut bills and be prudent.ccfc 70m in debt and the fans want to spend more. :shock: it,ll all end in tears.

Oh you're right then if you spoke to one derby fan. Wow. And being 20 gives him a world of experience. Only history will judge whether the move was good it bad, not you me or your chum from derby. Tears of joy I wonder?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 am

Karl wrote:Merge or delete this pointless thread.

There is a sticky for the badge discussions.

Delete. Any thread with a wum jack delete

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

Carpe Diem wrote:

Blah blah blah. All that is your view, you don't speak for the football world so all your emotional words like joke, pathetic and raped are you just trying to score points when you think you have the chance. I don't care what people from around the world think and certainly not any jacks like you. Why do think we care about you? I've spoken to loads of fans from loads of clubs and all think it's the right thing to do. So that ruins your little theory.
Our club have made a brave decision that many of our fans may not like at the moment but we move on. The alternative could well have been the cowardly route your tin pot club us do fond of and walk away from your bills. So who gets more credibility, a brave club willing to embrace change to flourish or a cowardly club with snide little fans posting tripe to get a cheap thrill. Idiot.

Wow your spelling is bad and points to you bring a bit thick so I can understand why you just spout shite

To call the decision to change as brave is a joke. Lets be honest here, the change was the result of a madman dictator who has got a warped vision. Fans are already in revolt so if he cannot sell his vision in his own back yard then he has no chance of it going global. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
jtc wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Oh you're right then if you spoke to one derby fan. Wow. And being 20 gives him a world of experience. Only history will judge whether the move was good it bad, not you me or your chum from derby. Tears of joy I wonder?

perhaps at 20 he can suss out a a wrong un ;)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 am

U keep talking about how we ripped pepole of?yes less then 500 k..
Tell me my little bute how much are u given sam back?10 mill was said i think yet u owed him over 20..so another total fail from u my eastern delight..
As for being brave?have a day off as u look pathetic the way u all turnd coat when the asians said they might pull the plug.
Talk of going to the air port to welcom them and flying ther flags ffs!!!made total fools of u selfs and now at each other over it.
Feel sory for the fans who want to keep there club but the ones who think this is ok are a shame to club and country.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:48 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

To call the decision to change as brave is a joke. Lets be honest here, the change was the result of a madman dictator who has got a warped vision. Fans are already in revolt so if he cannot sell his vision in his own back yard then he has no chance of it going global. :ayatollah:

To you maybe but not my view of many others. You won't get your revolt and anything line that would only damage the club so why would you? Give it time and judge the move on fact not what you think may or may not happen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 am

:?:
swansealad69 wrote:U keep talking about how we ripped pepole of?yes less then 500 k..
Tell me my little bute how much are u given sam back?10 mill was said i think yet u owed him over 20..so another total fail from u my eastern delight..
As for being brave?have a day off as u look pathetic the way u all turnd coat when the asians said they might pull the plug.
Talk of going to the air port to welcom them and flying ther flags ffs!!!made total fools of u selfs and now at each other over it.
Feel sory for the fans who want to keep there club but the ones who think this is ok are a shame to club and country.

Going into admin for only 500k is even more pathetic and lazy. No effort from your crap club. Negotiating a deal with Sam to pay him a figure acceptable to both parties is called good business. You wouldn't know. The sums owed to him were a fabrication anyway.

Anyway your views are pointless irrelevant drivel and nobody cares what a silly little jack thinks.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

To you maybe but not my view of many others. You won't get your revolt and anything line that would only damage the club so why would you? Give it time and judge the move on fact not what you think may or may not happen

There is already a revolt going on and you can put your head in the sand but it will not go away. These divisions are real and will stay until the rebranding is revisited. :ayatollah: