Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are people doing now we have changed

You may select 1 option

View results

POLL: What are people doing now?????

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 am

What are people going to do now regarding the changes all of these above are thing being spoken about online and options to us all . I would like to see votes pile in so we get a general idea of what people are going to do now the change is here, rather than internet talk and whatever it brings lets see what fans are really going to do, whatever there actions maybe.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: POLL: What are people doing now?????

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 am

Come on city fans vote :ayatollah: dont be shy all sitting there in your shells lets see some action and the route your all going to take to this rebrand.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 am

*Our

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:43 am

I'll be going to as many away's as possible as usual, ill be going to every home game as usual. I will not buy anything red or anything with the new badge.

One question I have. People are saying they will only be going to away games because we arent playing in blue. We never played in blue away from home, so that logic is slightly flawed.
Last edited by CraigCCFC on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 am

The Douce wrote:*Our

troll alert but you forgot the fullstop after our btw, nice imput though now maybe vote. I dont think ive ever seen you start a thread before only go around with one worded replys or half a sentence then jump ship, i wonder why :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 am

CraigCCFC wrote:I'll be going to as many away's as possible as usual, ill be going to every home game as usual. I will not buy anything red or anything with the new badge.

One question I have. People are saying they will only be going to away games because we arent playing in blue. We never played in blue away from home, so that logic is slightly flawed.

Thats how you feel craig so be it, this is about what everyone is doing weather there red/blue whatever im just wondering what action there going to take because all of the options above are whats being spoke about online by all fans as all the talking in the world will not change whats gone on so these are the options to us all. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 am

CraigCCFC wrote:I'll be going to as many away's as possible as usual, ill be going to every home game as usual. I will not buy anything red or anything with the new badge.

Same goes for me

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
The Douce wrote:*Our

troll alert but you forgot the fullstop after our btw, nice imput though now maybe vote. I dont think ive ever seen you start a thread before only go around with one worded replys or half a sentence then jump ship, i wonder why :lol:

I did vote. Also it's "full stop". It's not one word. While I'm here - *Input *Don't *I've *Replies

You are of course welcome.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

Are you a pirate?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 am

The Douce wrote:Are you a pirate?

Beats being a half sentence troll all the time.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 am

67% of fans carry on watching us with the investment so far im sure that will change with votes over time :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

Image.

Knew it.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:15 am

Don't like any of it and won't buy the red kit or probably anything else with that badge on. Its difficult as I have already bought four season tickets, but far from happy with whats gone on. Usually go to four or five aways every season too and doubt that will change.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 am

The Douce wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Image.

Knew it.

Thats not a real pirate sorry you forgot the patch over his eye google another :roll:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 am

I will be there, as I have for the past 20 odd years. I've got be honest mind, it's going to be very odd watching the lads run out of the tunnel in red not blue. But I'm still in the mindset that we will soon be on a sound financial footing, maybe, and with a bit of luck that new breath of fresh air and positivity will reflect on team performances, regardless of how much money malky has or hasn't got to spend on bulking up and improving the squad.

I'm no sell out, I'm no plastic, our history and tradition is engraved in my brain forever. I'm not one for believing the soul of the club has been destroyed, I'm a realist and will wait to see what happens as this whole affair plays out over the coming months.

City til I die. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:Don't like any of it and won't buy the red kit or probably anything else with that badge on. Its difficult as I have already bought four season tickets, but far from happy with whats gone on. Usually go to four or five aways every season too and doubt that will change.

I think most will follow what your doing, once the game kicks off we are all behind the team no matter what we all believe to be the way forward :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 am

You would know pirate.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 am

I see no reason to boycott the badge. It's not great, but I prefer it to the st davids cross one we had. I'll probably buy a blue away kit.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

Can you not discern between are and our?

Are is interrogatory, our is possessive.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

CraigCCFC wrote:One question I have. People are saying they will only be going to away games because we arent playing in blue. We never played in blue away from home, so that logic is slightly flawed.

Never is a long time. Always used to play in blue away if the opposition didn't. :roll:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 am

The Lad wrote:Can you not discern between are and our?

Are is interrogatory, our is possessive.

You've done his head in there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 am

Occasional Violins wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:One question I have. People are saying they will only be going to away games because we arent playing in blue. We never played in blue away from home, so that logic is slightly flawed.

Never is a long time. Always used to play in blue away if the opposition didn't. :roll:

Correct!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 pm

71% are for the rebrand & investment looks like the others including me are the minority so far.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:71% are for the rebrand & investment looks like the others including me are the minority so far.

Yup,pretty conclusive I'd say.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:71% are for the rebrand & investment looks like the others including me are the minority so far.

Yup,pretty conclusive I'd say.

Give it 24hours from the start time i think then i shall judge it but going off what its at now i can only see it staying around 70% ish :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 pm

glad to see our entire fan base is not abandoning the team.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:33 pm

I have an image of 5 people protesting outside the stadium Saturday (when everyone is off anyway)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I have an image of 5 people protesting outside the stadium Saturday (when everyone is off anyway)

I dont think this can be deemed as a true reflection due to it being online but 76% as it stands now is alot of people for the investment.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I have an image of 5 people protesting outside the stadium Saturday (when everyone is off anyway)

I dont think this can be deemed as a true reflection due to it being online but 76% as it stands now is alot of people for the investment.

and the wales online poll showed a 70% in favour split, so its not far off

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Gavlar wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

and the wales online poll showed a 70% in favour split, so its not far off

Im wondering would any of the 325 guests sitting there with no account would vote most carry info across to the other board i bet or there jacks just lol@us, i really can not understand why people can see everything on this board to the same extent of a user whos signed up :?