at least the malaysians are using their own money

Re: "A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TRUST HAS BEEN LOST"

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Rather have Sam back than the Malaysians :ayatollah:

you cant be serious
really

Oh yea there tossing it at us for nothing in return like every club owner does :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:44 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

you cant be serious
really

Oh yea there tossing it at us for nothing in return like every club owner does :lol:

at least their promising equity its more than sam ever did

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:57 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

you cant be serious
really

Like there promise on the open letter or the promise of the last load of shares they was going to take none happened both was lies :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

you cant be serious
really

Like there promise on the open letter or the promise of the last load of shares they was going to take none happened both was lies :ayatollah:

read Alan Whiteley's Q&A sounds like their doing the right thing to me
what lies were there in the open letter they were going to pull the re-branding but they got an equal or higher amount of support for change to keep the Malaysians here so they started the re-brand again
sounds fair enough to me if the majority are in favour why not

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:03 am

himynameismartyn wrote:I'm actually shocked at what i just read....

Sam Hammam Life President?! Say what you want about him propelling us up the league but he left us in the shit, resulting in us selling our best players and nearly going out of business.. so yeah, let's do that for him. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club again.

Were these your own words or were they put in your mouth?

The owners we have nopw are taking the p''''s more than any owners befor them. :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

you cant be serious
really

read Alan Whiteley's Q&A sounds like their doing the right thing to me
what lies were there in the open letter they were going to pull the re-branding but they got an equal or higher amount of support for change to keep the Malaysians here so they started the re-brand again
sounds fair enough to me if the majority are in favour why not

They was doing the rebrand with or without us, ask carl if he knew the new red shirts was on order which was way before the 1st leak hit they was on order after it all come to light so you majority are in favour as you put it wouldnt have made any diffrence, im sure he will tell you the truth on that one. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 am

the red shirts were on order yes....because they were going to be our away shirts

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 am

CraigCCFC wrote:the red shirts were on order yes....because they were going to be our away shirts

So what your saying is they was on order well before the leak with or without the majority in favour as jonny put it, thats my point. now there home kits :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 am

dont make it sound like anything sinister, they were on order as the red kit was going to be used as our away kit. They changed it to red when it was clear that a majority didnt mind the switch :cry:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 am

CraigCCFC wrote:dont make it sound like anything sinister, they were on order as the red kit was going to be used as our away kit. They changed it to red when it was clear that a majority didnt mind the switch :cry:

Clearly it was sinister because they was on order eitherway before the first leak so what diffrence did it make to what jonny is saying with the majority are in favour when there was no vote to even want red to start with or is buying a new car in red the thing people do these days then wait for it to be arrived before making a decision if they want it or not thats my point craig :?
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:dont make it sound like anything sinister, they were on order as the red kit was going to be used as our away kit. They changed it to red when it was clear that a majority didnt mind the switch :cry:

Clearly it was sinister because they was on order eitherway before the first leak so what diffrence did it make to what jonny is saying with the majority are in favour when there was no vote to even want red to start with :?

ur not grasping what im saying.

Even if they werent going to change the shirts were ordered as they were going to be used anyway.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Clearly it was sinister because they was on order eitherway before the first leak so what diffrence did it make to what jonny is saying with the majority are in favour when there was no vote to even want red to start with :?

ur not grasping what im saying.

Even if they werent going to change the shirts were ordered as they were going to be used anyway.

i know so there we have it with or without the fans and no majority are in favour talk would have made any diffrence

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:05 am

In the early years of SH at our club I got on Real Radio Sports phone in to ask the 'panel' what they thought of Sam doing a wimbledon on us if he doesn't get his own way. They pretty much laughed at me saying "No, because he is Business man first, but a football fan second and won'take the same mistakes with us as he did at Wimbledon".

I think David nugent and David Giles was innthe studio then, but can't remember 100%. anyway at least he didn't take us down the leagues or go bust (although we were close it). Have you ever wondered why we simply didn't go into administration? Well Sam wouldnt have got his money back then would he and the loan to him/his company would not be outstanding now.

He is a clever man, he isn't the idiot we all think he is. My gut feeling is this 'life presidency' will be more of a role that is symbolic than anything, which will have him on the pay role as a sweetener to us getting him/Langston debt sorted.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:35 am

Right this is my first post on here and i'll fully admit to being 100% plastic go to a few home games a season as i still play with Gods egg on most Saturdays. Not happy about the changes but as football is a buisness now can we really be surprised?
We have sold our soul to the Devil (sam and the Malaysians)and shouldn't be surprised when he shoves his trident up our arses!!
Only time will tell if it's been worth it!
:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2012/06/06/carl-curtis-i-d-rather-say-cardiff-city-play-in-red-than-remain-in-red-91466-31128649/

No trust has Been lost in my opinion.

TG said the investment was off and we were remaining Blue. Then after realising the big silent majority were for the investment the Malaysians reverted to the rebranding plan.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 pm

what the same sam that screwed the wombles and left them with no club??? cannot be serious!!!!!!! and you dont trust the malasians?? silly boy :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:

what the same sam that screwed the wombles and left them with no club??? cannot be serious!!!!!!! and you dont trust the malasians?? silly boy :lol:

All involved with the feking wombats were cockahoop when Sam sold them to the Norwegian big guns, Also Sam left countless players that Sams reign molded that were later sold for Millions years after He had left, Infact the bottom line is this, such is Sams legacy He is responsible for two football league outfits that claim the same honors. Now that feking genius!! :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:34 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjgE4kNSU74

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 am

There is zero trust there they lied end of, as for the "we changed are minds" because fans done a poll I've never seen so much bullshit talked on here before, they didn't change there mind at all weather it was the polls vs the rebrand or polls wanting the rebrand it was all a ploy as they was always going to do it with or without us. This way was the best way to do it which makes them look like jesus to some of are fans, they will feed us crap untill more and more belive it and the last fan standing on his own vs them is taken down from all the suckers falling for this scapegoat trick. Wake up you bunch of soft cunts.