Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TRUST HAS BEEN LOST"

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -31128649/

Re: "A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TRUST HAS BEEN LOST"

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 am

carlccfc wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2012/06/06/carl-curtis-i-d-rather-say-cardiff-city-play-in-red-than-remain-in-red-91466-31128649/

Interesting comments beneath the article ; )

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 am

I'm actually shocked at what i just read....

Sam Hammam Life President?! Say what you want about him propelling us up the league but he left us in the shit, resulting in us selling our best players and nearly going out of business.. so yeah, let's do that for him. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club again.

Were these your own words or were they put in your mouth?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 am

not happy with sam back, this is not good news.
unless he is working for us free............... sam do something for nothing :lol:

nah jokes aside, im actually worried about sam being close to our club due to how he left us. ive spoken to well trusted people and they explained to me how he used "his" money.
BUT
aslong as he is no where near the money side of things i think it could be good becuase some fans love him and he can control them.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:27 am

Natman Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2012/06/06/carl-curtis-i-d-rather-say-cardiff-city-play-in-red-than-remain-in-red-91466-31128649/

Interesting comments beneath the article ; )

Yea like the sponsored link for 'How To Declare Bankruptcy' :lol:

I would have no problem with Sam Hammam being Life President. There are 2 sides to every story and the one thing we haven't heard yet is Sam's take on the events since he was ousted from our club.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 am

NO THANKS TO A SAMMY RETURN

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:47 am

Iv got no problem with sam returning,as long as its for the football side of things

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:50 am

sam can do one he will not be getting a warm reception from me and I dont care how many 'friends' he has got, he is responsible for the mess we are in I dont see why we should congratulate him for it.
ive read a lot on this forum recently about how we should grow a back bone and stand up and be heard if we let this man back into our club we have lost every ounce of respect and become a real laughing stock more than we are now.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 am

When you are blatantly lied too, then there is no trust.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 am

SAMMY WOULDN'T BE WELCOMED BY ME WHATSOEVER

THE GUY IS A BUFFOON

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:15 am

I dont know if Sam was, besotted, deluded or very prudent. However there is something niggling me about him, I just cant help to like the bloke and in many, many ways although ignorantly he had kick started us into a state of the art stadium, put us back on that footballing map. The man is just nuts and dont seem to have control over himself, not sure what else could be said about him.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 am

I think he should be invited back to mingle with the good and the great.....at the end of the day he put a lot of work in to our new stadium I seem to recall, putting out plans and drawings that we were all dreaming of at the time, I think he was in it for himself at the end of the day but most investors are....I have no problem with him watching the bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:08 am

certain amount? ALL AMOUNT OF TRUST for me...

do I want Sam back? As much as I would welcome the Riddler back and as much as I want the current regime to stay at Cardiff...

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am

Sam maybe your friend Carl but I doubt the malaysians are ready to thank him for the debt they are having to sort out. They just want to shake hands, pay him off and then say goodbye. They are businessmen who probably see Sam as a bit of a commercial idiot.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 am

Hofmeister wrote:certain amount? ALL AMOUNT OF TRUST for me...

do I want Sam back? As much as I would welcome the Riddler back and as much as I want the current regime to stay at Cardiff...

I agree mate. This whole business has left a very nasty taste in the mouth...NO CONSULTATION

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:32 am

No! All trust has been lost!

StT.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Does'nt anyone see that TG has already got exactly what he wants every body talking about CCFC not just in Cardiff but around the footballing world as a PR exersize its a master strokenow perhaps some of the players that turn us down will now say yes to our roller coaster :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Sam almost put the club into admin the man never spent a penny of his own money and we still owe him all the money he spent all these years later.

I thought things were bad but they just got worse.

Carl you share some good stuff with us and I agree with most of your posts but to Sam back you are way off the mark here the mans a crook.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:52 pm

I can deal with us wearing red and changing the badge as we need the cash, but I am defiantly not happy if Sam returns to the club. Just makes things worse.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:01 pm

No trust lost with me.The minority bombarded racist threats.Fans like myself contacted the owners in their droves
asking them to stay.If we hadn't would the club have been facing obivion now?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 pm

On the fence again carl running with the foxes and the hounds

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

while i appreciate what sam did in the early stages, what happened in the long run and the mess we still have today i honestly dont see how the club could have him back on board..

sam made many friends at the club, and thats fine, but from a business point of view theres no way he should be involved with the club.

make him the offer, present it to him and wave goodbye...

We are already a laughing stock over the last few days, we dont need anymore divides between the fans than we already have currently....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm

brick1964 wrote:I think he should be invited back to mingle with the good and the great.....at the end of the day he put a lot of work in to our new stadium I seem to recall, putting out plans and drawings that we were all dreaming of at the time, I think he was in it for himself at the end of the day but most investors are....I have no problem with him watching the bluebirds. :ayatollah:

you forget that if ssam was still in charge we wouldnt have stadium well not where it is now! as council refused to deal with him because of his financial prowess!! (didnt trust him as didnt have sustainable buisness plan) also what happenend at wimbledon would you trust him?? i wouldnt and obviously others didnt or he be still here!!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Sam should not be allowed back into the club

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Didn't Sam want us to change to a red kit and alter the badge to a rugbyesque dragon etc?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Sam would be absolutely fine with me :ayatollah:

I'm a major fan of the Malaysians, but also loved the idea of them working with Sam, and I thought that possibility had been lost when the Malaysians issued the statement about the forensic accountants - I then thought it would never happen.

But if it still can happen - absoultely great :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Only Bones will get Sam back, they are BEST MATES !!!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Well yes, that's what happens when people lie to you

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 pm

CARL you say "A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TRUST HAS BEEN LOST". Do you not mean ALL TRUST HAS BEEN LOST :(