and i dont believe weve been losing a million a month

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 am

it all seems part of a very big lie....but just my thoughts.. :ayatollah:

Re: and i dont believe weve been losing a million a month

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 am

ummmm, the accounts dont lie

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 am

krabb wrote:it all seems part of a very big lie....but just my thoughts.. :ayatollah:

Have a read the accounts don't lie!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Fin ... 27,00.html

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:52 am

Its an accountancy and public relations sham. More evidence that Tan is a con-man.

Exactly like Liverpool and Man Utd ( see Spirit of Shankly and Man U Indep Supporters Trust for details).

Its a combination of a fictional (inflated) purchase price of the club takeover, and over invoicing of items eg stadium cost and interest rates on the money they've leeched out of the club.
Its exactly like declaring a big profit to take out. Except its tax free, and fans get duped into thinking its "acceptable".

So mugs go "poor Vincent isnt even making a profit" Truth is tho, he's making quite a big profit on bugger all investment.

For instance Liverpool went from 50m to 450m in debt with no net expenditure on players or stadium or anything, when foreigners took over.
The debt was solely them taking out a loan secured against the club...

The Liverpool owners bought a club worth 165m, but shelled out only about 40m. Gave everyone a pack of lies to get full ownership ( like Cardiff's 100m Enid Blyton investment) Then set about trying to pull 450m OUT under the guise of these pretend "debts". Didn't manage that, but maybe pulled out well over 100m. Yet the club was always declaring huge losses to pay back these pretend debts.

EXACTLY THE SAME AT CARDIFF!!

It saddens me to see the fans being fxxxed up the axxx, then saying "thankyou Mr Tan, Sir"
I urge all Bluebirds to do some research to understand how we are being scammed.