Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i see a bad atmosphere on the first day of new

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 am

season.....it seems like the c.c.s. or whatever it will be called will be split into 3 segments....away support....blue support and red........and the idea is that people will just except it but also the other side is that this problem will only get worse :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i see a bad atmosphere on the first day of new

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:53 am

I don't see it that way, there will be differences of opinion, but as soon as the players come to the field we will show and support the team which is CCFC. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We should also support MM 100%, because he is going to need the fans to get behind his team from the off!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:58 am

krabb wrote:season.....it seems like the c.c.s. or whatever it will be called will be split into 3 segments....away support....blue support and red........and the idea is that people will just except it but also the other side is that this problem will only get worse :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont think there will be you might get the odd person looking down on a few with new red home kits which will soon wear off as when it kicks off everyone will be behind the team im sure as thats what its about, not the owners in the stands or whos got the biggest cock for wanting red/blue or opinions that go with it.
:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:29 am

I'm interested to see how the club can be viewed as "one" when the fans are divided and you'll be cheering on a red team in a blue stadium that you share with a team that are called the Cardiff "Blues". The stadium seems more fitting for them than it does for your own club now.

I really hope Cardiff do well but this rebranding has put a massive damper on your efforts to become promoted in my eyes as I wanted to see the Cardiff City I knew get promoted, not a team in red that I still can't get my head around are still Cardiff City, it all seems surreal.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 am

Spike wrote:I'm interested to see how the club can be viewed as "one" when the fans are divided and you'll be cheering on a red team in a blue stadium that you share with a team that are called the Cardiff "Blues". The stadium seems more fitting for them than it does for your own club now.

I really hope Cardiff do well but this rebranding has put a massive damper on your efforts to become promoted in my eyes as I wanted to see the Cardiff City I knew get promoted, not a team in red that I still can't get my head around are still Cardiff City, it all seems surreal.

You are a bit behind the times mate the Cardiff Blues have gone back to Arms Park so the only people we will be sharing the Stadium with is Cardiff City fans never mind what colour shirts they are wearing :ayatollah: