Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TLG SELLING HIS SEASON TICKET

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 am

Is jacking us in for good so he says, who would have thought :shock:
He said and i quote -- "Had I not been involved in those initial meetings with the club officials, I might feel a little differently about the situation. I doubt it, but I might. However, ever since then, I have felt completely disillusioned with this pathetic circus of a football club".

:ayatollah:

Re: TLG SELLING HIS SEASON TICKET

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 am

But if we have a succesful start - these people will be back

All talk

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 am

It's a real shame if we lose any fans, but equally, we can't let fans hold us back.

Letr's hope any who do go come back in due course.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 am

Good for him. He's always been one of the more sensible posters on either board.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:But if we have a succesful start - these people will be back

All talk

I doubt it moo cow if it was success these fans are after then they wouldnt have been watching us for years but some seem to think its whats comming, i know loads who are ditching it all in as they have become alienated with whats gone on but you can not blame them either. To me i just can not see how a change of colour/badge is the way forward in the supposed far east market as ive always thought in that part of the world franchise was lapped up by people who followed teams in the prem where that team won titles, cups with star players. We have none of the mentioned. I get it the malaysians are supposed to be turning debts in to shares but it wouldnt be the first time they have gone back on there debt in to shares word either. I've seen posters on here not saying anything on the whole matter over the last few weeks only yesterday there making threads about NEW PLAYERS like thats all its every been about to them when clearly the roots go deeper than that for some.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:10 am

Cardiff city is a roller coaster

JUst jump on & enjoy the ride

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Cardiff city is a roller coaster

Im on it but all this is like a f*cking dream when people you go to football with have stopped going for the reasons stated :shock:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 am

I HONESTLY THINK THESE PEOPLE WILL RETURN

ITS LIKE OUR ANNUAL PILGRIMAGE TO WEMBLEY PEOPLE COME OUT OF THE WODWORK

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I HONESTLY THINK THESE PEOPLE WILL RETURN

You might be rite people will call them plastics then for ditching it in for however many games that will be before they come back :(

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I HONESTLY THINK THESE PEOPLE WILL RETURN

Even if wer sitting on top of the premier league in red I won't step foot in the stadium. I'll be back if wer back in blue with our old badge!

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 am

To read lots of your posts on here is very sad hope you get the money and succsess supporting your new club they will want to change the welsh flag soon wouldnt change that would you so whats different with this then its a sell out end of what a real shame. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Is jacking us in for good so he says, who would have thought :shock:
He said and i quote -- "Had I not been involved in those initial meetings with the club officials, I might feel a little differently about the situation. I doubt it, but I might. However, ever since then, I have felt completely disillusioned with this pathetic circus of a football club".

Any fan who requests a refund on the back of yesterdays announcements is not a true fan in my opinion the club is better off without.

Why would people like TLG think he is so special to be invited to any meetings the club has, that's where our club needs to be more professional in my opinion. Let the board members and shareholders have meetings and the use the CCSC to promote any ideas through members of the supporters club, and then hold some sort of ballot or opinion poll.

To allow our so called fans leaders into these meetings is a joke really and seriously unprofessional.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:53 am

I respect anyone's decision to take individual action on a point of principle and TLG is doing exactly that, which is in direct contrast to those who simply start threads slagging off unamed fans and calling no-one in particular 'spineless' even though they have done nothing themselves.

I will be there next season supporting Cardiff City and the red kit doesn't bother me in the slightest. Something had to be done to stabilise the clubs finances (& and the bullshit that this scaremongering is complete bollocks) and of everything we could have done, rebranding is by far the best option.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Is jacking us in for good so he says, who would have thought :shock:

Any fan who requests a refund on the back of yesterdays announcements is not a true fan in my opinion the club is better off without.

Why would people like TLG think he is so special to be invited to any meetings the club has, that's where our club needs to be more professional in my opinion. Let the board members and shareholders have meetings and the use the CCSC to promote any ideas through members of the supporters club, and then hold some sort of ballot or opinion poll.

To allow our so called fans leaders into these meetings is a joke really and seriously unprofessional.

What is a true fan???? tell us all what a true fan is ???
The club is run like a circus he is rite there because nobody bar the people who sit in the board room who mean something should be allowed in there thats for sure that way i doubt 95% of the shit being spoken about on are boards would be getting talked about before its out and released by the club in the media.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 am

To allow our so called fans leaders into these meetings is a joke really and seriously unprofessional.[/quote]

What is a true fan???? tell us all what a true fan is ???
The club is run like a circus he is rite there because nobody bar the people who sit in the board room who mean something should be allowed in there thats for sure that way i doubt 95% of the shit being spoken about on are boards would be getting talked about before its out and released by the club in the media.[/quote]

A true fan is someone who embraces change and accepts that changes have to be taken in order for a football club in this current climate to survive. To sell his ticket based on what happened yesterday is rather sad, yes we played in blue for 104 years, yes we are the bluebirds, but a football club is a business and if there changes mean I still watch Cardiff City on a Saturday afternoon, I don't give a rats ass what colour we play in. I have a young family and to slip away with the boys for a few beers to watch the city is something i don't take for granted, and to be frank makes my week.

What angers me is, if these changes promote my club in Malaysia or China, and there plan works and we either have another income stream of revenue to take us to the next level, then you will see all the fans return once success on the field is regular, thats what pisses me off.

Listen watching a supporting a club in the 70's/80's has changed, its now all about money and the richest survive.

Ask any Pompy, Rangers, Port Vale or Darlington fan if a colour change would save them, would it really matter... Come on Darlo went down 7 Divisions..... Christ that's way past part timers, these changes may have prevented such action by the FA on us, now CARDIFF CITY have survived.

Think about it.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:03 am

ta ra then

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Cardiff city is a roller coaster

See my post from yesterday! :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82616

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:Any fan who requests a refund on the back of yesterdays announcements is not a true fan in my opinion the club is better off without.

Fair enough then. :roll:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:A true fan is someone who embraces change and accepts that changes have to be taken in order for a football club in this current climate to survive. To sell his ticket based on what happened yesterday is rather sad, yes we played in blue for 104 years, yes we are the bluebirds, but a football club is a business and if there changes mean I still watch Cardiff City on a Saturday afternoon, I don't give a rats ass what colour we play in. I have a young family and to slip away with the boys for a few beers to watch the city is something i don't take for granted, and to be frank makes my week.

What angers me is, if these changes promote my club in Malaysia or China, and there plan works and we either have another income stream of revenue to take us to the next level, then you will see all the fans return once success on the field is regular, thats what pisses me off.

Listen watching a supporting a club in the 70's/80's has changed, its now all about money and the richest survive.

Ask any Pompy, Rangers, Port Vale or Darlington fan if a colour change would save them, would it really matter... Come on Darlo went down 7 Divisions..... Christ that's way past part timers, these changes may have prevented such action by the FA on us, now CARDIFF CITY have survived.

Think about it.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 am

Hahaha what a gimp

glad to see you go you elitist, deluded, insignificant moron

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 am

Caerdydd 78

The best post I've read on the subject so far

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:What angers me is, if these changes promote my club in Malaysia or China, and there plan works and we either have another income stream of revenue to take us to the next level, then you will see all the fans return once success on the field is regular, thats what pisses me off.

And what pisses me off is you saying that after 37 years watching and adoring Cardiff and being willing to let that go out of principle, I'm going to change my stance because a bit of success comes along. Would that be the same success that got me hooked in the first place :?

I hope that Cardiff City go on to do it all because a lot of good life-long friends and family will continue to follow them and because they still represent my area. I however will not set foot inside that stadium for a Cardiff game until they are back in blue, be that the Premier League, Champions League or the Cardiff Combination League.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:23 am

Im off as well I will be seeking a refund on my season ticket

Until them crooks& liars have left my Cardiff City

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:Im off as well I will be seeking a refund on my season ticket

Could be a long wait! :idea: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 am

Well f*ck off then. Good lad. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 pm

ffs wrote:Good for him. He's always been one of the more sensible posters on either board.

Agree the sycophant red brigade seem intent to do their utmost to drive a lot of fans not only away from the club but also of the forums.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 pm

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:Im off as well I will be seeking a refund on my season ticket

you stayed when Sam and Ridsdale were there tho :lol:

theres too many hypocrites about

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:25 pm

are we supposed to care ?, cos i dont ?
i know fans who have been supporting this club 50 years plus and they are not going to stop going, they relaise football is global nowwith fan bases all over the world, we have to go with it and if we get to the premiership even better
everyone can still wear their retro blue shirts.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:35 pm

langley wrote:are we supposed to care ?, cos i dont ?
i know fans who have been supporting this club 5"0 years plus and they are not going to stop going, they relaise football is global nowwith fan bases all over the world, we have to go with it and if we get to the premiership even better
everyone can still wear their retro blue shirts.

" are we supposed to care" browse through any of the threads on this forum over the last 2 days and take a wild guess.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:42 pm

And what pisses me off is you saying that after 37 years watching and adoring Cardiff and being willing to let that go out of principle, I'm going to change my stance because a bit of success comes along. Would that be the same success that got me hooked in the first place :?

I hope that Cardiff City go on to do it all because a lot of good life-long friends and family will continue to follow them and because they still represent my area. I however will not set foot inside that stadium for a Cardiff game until they are back in blue, be that the Premier League, Champions League or the Cardiff Combination League.[/quote]

That's the funny part, you can still love and adore Cardiff City.... nothing has changed other than Colour/Badge

OK, when you buy a record, do you buy the records because the singer is a hottie?? they wear nice clothes or you like there shoes??? NO!! its the sound of the record that makes you buy the CD and watch there concerts spend countless money on merchandise. A football club has the same principles, success on the field brings more fans, the more success the bigger the club. we took over 40k to Wembley yet we only have 18k season ticket holders, success on the field bring more and more fans. If Barcelona were relegated do you think millions would stop going to the Camp Nou or stop buying there merchandise??

Listen, I'm 33 and I've been a city fan for only 25 years, that's not a lot, my father an easy 50 years my grand father an easy 70 years, but what is happening at our club is to help us get to the next level, something 3 generations of city fans have seen, my grandfather was 6 when we won the FA cup, in my lifetime it would be great to see top level success at CCFC because I aint getting younger.

Sam Hamann, wanted to rename the club, send us to Dublin from memory and still fans on here call his name, praise the work that he did? TG & VT are pumping millions into the club I love and if I have to wear red to show loyalty, ya damn right I will, its like Michael Jackson, he went from Black to white, yet million upon millions still adored him and will continue for years to come.

I'm not on here to change anyone's mind, were all grown men/women and we make our own choices in life. The choice I make is to follow Cardiff City regardless of colour and I am truly excited about the future prospects of my football club.