Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Does anyone want to form an Ultra Group?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:38 pm

robinsonisgod7 wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:Cardiff Ultras = cringe

Now if Cardiff developed an Ultra movement that really would be the day I stopped caring.

Ultras are tossers.

exactly

Hof,
Its my guess that any of these pro Ultra's are impressionable kids.

Well, I'm a 24 year old if you call that 'kids'.

My guess is that anti-Ultra's are old farts who sit about the stadium grumbling. But I don't want to get into that game mate. :ayatollah:

All I want is whats best for Cardiff, and I think most people if not every single one of them would agree that the atmosphere created last season was rubbish. And it needs to change.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR: THERE WILL BE NO VIOLENCE, NO RACISM, NO ANTI-SEMITISM, NO FLARES JUST PURE, PASSIONATE SUPPORT. SINGING FROM BEGINNING TO END. NOTHING MORE, NEVER LESS.

I really think we need this.

then support the club passionately, sing your hearts out... we did that with no ultra group, who are just a fanclub of themselves.
did we have ultras against leeds? or when we played brum or wolves, when the atmosphere at ninian was evil? NOPE

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:42 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

Now if Cardiff developed an Ultra movement that really would be the day I stopped caring.

Ultras are tossers.

exactly

Hof,

most prob are, over here we have a saying: "when Ultras turn 12, they just keep growing"

most of em are youngsters with no brain, no loyalty etc. and btw they do a runner when it kicks off. just loudmouths... :D

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
robinsonisgod7 wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

Ultras are tossers.

exactly

Hof,

My guess is that anti-Ultra's are old farts who sit about the stadium grumbling. But I don't want to get into that game mate. :ayatollah:

All I want is whats best for Cardiff, and I think most people if not every single one of them would agree that the atmosphere created last season was rubbish. And it needs to change.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR: THERE WILL BE NO VIOLENCE, NO RACISM, NO ANTI-SEMITISM, NO FLARES JUST PURE, PASSIONATE SUPPORT. SINGING FROM BEGINNING TO END. NOTHING MORE, NEVER LESS.

then support the club passionately, sing your hearts out... we did that with no ultra group, who are just a fanclub of themselves.
did we have ultras against leeds? or when we played brum or wolves, when the atmosphere at ninian was evil? NOPE

never agree with you hoff but there is a first time for everything
your bang on herr hoff

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 pm

f**k it im in, we do need atmosphere but no racist shit :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:
robinsonisgod7 wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

Ultras are tossers.

exactly

Hof,

never agree with you hoff but there is a first time for everything
your bang on herr hoff

i might consider my position on this then and adopt a different stance... :D
:old: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:08 pm

I'm 100% for this.

People need to live with the fact that "the old Cardiff City" of Ninian Park is gone and that we have moved on since then. Anyone who's against this is against having an atmosphere down the CCS.

Palace and Celtic are perfect examples of good ultra groups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HeJe8GC024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TspYx7EaF5A

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I'm 100% for this.

People need to live with the fact that "the old Cardiff City" of Ninian Park is gone and that we have moved on since then. Anyone who's against this is against having an atmosphere down the CCS.

Palace and Celtic are perfect examples of good ultra groups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HeJe8GC024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TspYx7EaF5A

:ayatollah:

COULDNT AGREE MORE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Ultras aren't hooligans despite what some say. That is what they take a stance against. They let people know if they have a problem like Genoa did a few months back when they were losing to crap teams, but they aren't violent. And don't point to the panoroma hooligan show because that is lay sensationalistic journalism that could be made anywhere given the time.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

The Lad wrote:Ultras aren't hooligans despite what some say. That is what they take a stance against. They let people know if they have a problem like Genoa did a few months back when they were losing to crap teams, but they aren't violent. And don't point to the panoroma hooligan show because that is lay sensationalistic journalism that could be made anywhere given the time.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Why can't you just be passionate without the cringey "blue brigade/ultras" tag?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:44 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Why can't you just be passionate without the cringey "blue brigade/ultras" tag?

yeah i agree blue brigade abit on the gay side :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Why can't you just be passionate without the cringey "blue brigade/ultras" tag?

it's better to be organized than what the CCS is like right now

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Haha can't wait
Let me just say were not in ninian park anymore and ever since we moved to the CCS our atmosphere is diabolical!
The only way up could be an Ultra group which would put some excitement in the stands :D

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 am

Hofmeister wrote:
robinsonisgod7 wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:

Ultras are tossers.

exactly

Hof,

I agree completely with this. 100%. Unfortunately, CCS isn't NP. The atmosphere down there last season was shocking and anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

Also, I am very fed up of being called a kid and loudmouth etc. If you have nothing constructive to say, take yourself elsewhere. I'll happily take criticism and have a chat but having a go when you don't know me, or anyone else, as a person is in itself childish and mouthy behaviour. So f**k off. :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 am

Organisation en mass will need a name, otherwise it would never work!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 am

How about the Passion & Fire Brigade?