Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Red - Feedback from the Far East

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:00 am

I'm away on business in the far east at the moment in Singapore. Just saw an article on Cardiff City on CNN international!!!

They described the changes and then interviewed several people in Malaysia who were shown the images and thought they were fantastic... method in the madness....

For better or worse we're now on the news around the World....

I'm not over the moon but I can see the logic in the changes. I think it's time that our fans stop harping back to Ninian Park that was falling apart and the halcyon days of hooliganism and an appauling reputation. Sorry not for me - by the way my first game was in December 1982 before the so called die hard fans have a go.

Re: Red - Feedback from the Far East

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 am

:lol: Yeah I can see it now, all of Asia is currently glued to their TV at the prospect of a second division club they have never heard of, is never on TV, they cant watch - having changed their kit colour from blue to red. :lol:

For Gods sake, its cringeworthy.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:08 am

RoathMagic wrote::lol: Yeah I can see it now, all of Asia is currently glued to their TV at the prospect of a second division club they have never heard of, is never on TV, they cant watch - having changed their kit colour from blue to red. :lol:

just like you??? and he was making observation, anser why is he putting in 40mil ??? and what do you know about asian countries and football there????

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 am

pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote::lol: Yeah I can see it now, all of Asia is currently glued to their TV at the prospect of a second division club they have never heard of, is never on TV, they cant watch - having changed their kit colour from blue to red. :lol:

just like you??? and he was making observation, anser why is he putting in 40mil ??? and what do you know about asian countries and football there????

No not like me. Yes I know but a cringeworthy one. Ive answered that on another thread. I know quite a lot about Asian countries having lived in Laos likewise the football there.

next..

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:18 am

RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No not like me. Yes I know but a cringeworthy one. Ive answered that on another thread. I know quite a lot about Asian countries having lived in Laos likewise the football there.

next..

so you more of expert than multi millionaire buisness man who is asian>??? sorry may no bit but in same league???

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:20 am

pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

next..

so you more of expert than multi millionaire buisness man who is asian>??? sorry may no bit but in same league???

Know more about what? The fact that if you spend more than you make you will lose money?

Well yes it seems so then.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am

pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

next..

is that the multi millionaire buisnessman who keeps losing 1.3 a month.don,t matter if he,s asian ,british or a yank.that,s pretty poor buisness i,d say.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 am

jtc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

next..

is that the multi millionaire buisnessman who keeps losing 1.3 a month.don,t matter if he,s asian ,british or a yank.that,s pretty poor buisness i,d say.

So how much were we losing per month when VT stepped in then?

There's been a lot of cost cutting since he took over as well as investment in the club, like the grass heating lights for example!