Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So called experts on City

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Whenever we are in the news for something like this it's amazing how many pundits, presenters, journos and especially fans of other clubs are suddenly experts on all thing Cardiff City. And don't get me started on the moral outrage! Jesus christ on a bike.

Sod off and deal with your own problems you fools.

Re: So called experts on City

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Only fans of this club have any rights to speak on this issue :ayatollah:

Not other teams fans who will be 'outraged' - probably because they fear we may now become a real force in this division.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 pm

I had a so called Leeds fan (bloke in his 40's from Cwmbran) giving me his ill informed two penneth today. Saying he would never accept it if "we" changed kit colour. He went a bit sheepish when I told the soppy git that leeds used to play in blue until the 60's. He later admitted he'd been to Elland Road a grand total of 3 times.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 am

harold pinta wrote:I had a so called Leeds fan (bloke in his 40's from Cwmbran) giving me his ill informed two penneth today. Saying he would never accept it if "we" changed kit colour. He went a bit sheepish when I told the soppy git that leeds used to play in blue until the 60's. He later admitted he'd been to Elland Road a grand total of 3 times.

:lol: :lol: :lol: