Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which is worse?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 pm

A - Accepting the colour/badge change in the hope it will be in the long term best interests of the club.

B - Turning your back on the club.

(I'm not slagging anyone off for turning their back, that's their choice and I respect it)

Re: Which is worse?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Neither really its up to them I do think turning the back on the club is a bit far (to be fair I did consider it). I'm against the kit change but the more I think about it the more I realise it is needed if clears debts but my problem is the way it was done and what the future holds for us cause 100 million can go quickly

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 pm

People should just do what they want. Everyone seems to think they are right and have the moral high ground.
I'm sure people have joined the anti red now just because it's been secured and to boost self ego but again if that's what they wanna do - fine.

I'm dissapointed we have a red kit but can't wait for the new season

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote: I'm dissapointed we have a red kit but can't wait for the new season

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 pm

I don't want to lose any of our fans, and we need to be as conciliatory as possible towards all, and stop any slanging matches.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I don't want to lose any of our fans, and we need to be as conciliatory as possible towards all, and stop any slanging matches.

I agree, Malky and the boys have done nothing wrong.. so why take it out on them

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Die Walkure wrote:I don't want to lose any of our fans, and we need to be as conciliatory as possible towards all, and stop any slanging matches.

Exactly. We all just want the best for the club at the end of the day. It might not mean all sharing the same view but no need for abuse. I'll still be there in August cheering on OUR team Cardiff City FC in OUR stadium in OUR city with OUR fans. I hope the rest of you will be too. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 pm

I completely understand the strength of feeling against the changes but I really don't think walking away is the answer.