Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Signings

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 pm

I bet you an Asian player will be signed at some point to further our appeal to the Fat East market

Re: Signings

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Weve already got a player from the fat east market hees called Jon Parkin
Last edited by Ballistic Blue on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:I bet you an Asian player will be signed at some point to further our appeal to the Fat East market

You could well be right.
After all, it a business. ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:I bet you an Asian player will be signed at some point to further our appeal to the Fat East market

:lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Woops slip of the keyboard :oops:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 pm

We've already had the 'Malaysian Messi' and the 'Malaysian Beckham' on-trial and they were both failiures so I don't think so mate.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:We've already had the 'Malaysian Messi' and the 'Malaysian Beckham' on-trial and they were both failiures so I don't think so mate.

Who said they had to be malaysian? Malaysian players will never get signed due to work permits but Chinese players might we've had them before and everytime we have we attract chinese fans. What better way to advertise the kit in china with a chinese player wearing it ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:41 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:We've already had the 'Malaysian Messi' and the 'Malaysian Beckham' on-trial and they were both failiures so I don't think so mate.

Who said they had to be malaysian? Malaysian players will never get signed due to work permits but Chinese players might we've had them before and everytime we have we attract chinese fans. What better way to advertise the kit in china with a chinese player wearing it ;)

Chinese and Japanese players are workhorses mind :lol:

But also the standard of Malaysian football is nothing like over here so that's also why they couldn't sign, because they were crap :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

But also the standard of Malaysian football is nothing like over here so that's also why they couldn't sign, because they were crap :lol:

They should fit Malky's team well then ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

They should fit Malky's team well then ;) :lol: :lol:

Yes that's true :lol: :lol: