Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone know much about the phone industry?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 pm

I have been with Vodafone for ten years now, but am becoming more and more reliable on my IPhone for work, and want to get an iPad. However where I live the 3G on Vodafone is rubbish. Orange looks like its good, so what I want to know is can I just change halfway through my contract and what's the best way to go about getting a good deal?

Re: Anyone know much about the phone industry?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Merlin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 pm

You don't need to know about the phone industry to know about this.

Rival companies can often buy out your contract depending on how long is left on it.

Check with the company to see if 3G is available in the area you're based.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Western Blue wrote:I have been with Vodafone for ten years now, but am becoming more and more reliable on my IPhone for work, and want to get an iPad. However where I live the 3G on Vodafone is rubbish. Orange looks like its good, so what I want to know is can I just change halfway through my contract and what's the best way to go about getting a good deal?

you can buy out of your contract, where you pay of the rest of your remaining contract! i've done it twice, once in december, where i still had over a year on my contract!...they charge you about 70% of your remaining contract, well they did for me!