Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So called Cardiff fans

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I was going to write a post on the kit and badge but thought why shoulud when on here everyone gets shot down if they dont agree with certain people on here :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Re: So called Cardiff fans

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Would you like a hug or tissue?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

why worry what they say...your entitled to your opinion!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 pm

I actually quite like the kit and badge, I'm not very happy it's happened but I'm prepared to live with it for now as I want to see how things go over the next few months. And you have to remember that's it's almost certain, whether it's next season or in ten years time we will inevitably change back to blue.

I couldn't give a flying f**k whether someone disagrees with me. It's just a message board, that's what it's for.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:33 pm

harold pinta wrote:I actually quite like the kit and badge, I'm not very happy it's happened but I'm prepared to live with it for now as I want to see how things go over the next few months. And you have to remember that's it's almost certain, whether it's next season or in ten years time we will inevitably change back to blue.

I couldn't give a flying f**k whether someone disagrees with me. It's just a message board, that's what it's for.

Is the right answer!... :ayatollah: