Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't know what to make of it

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Really don't known what to make of this rebranding.
I suppose we are lucky as were talking big money, big players.a new training ground and debt written off.That's all good, it should get us to the premier league but I can't help thinking that this would b a very hollow victory.I want premier league football more than ne1 but it would b so much better if we did it the proper way. We've come close so many times so surely our time will come either way n it would feel so much better to every single Cardiff fan if we diddnt need the investment to do it.But let's be honest we don't have a choice nemore. So trying to be positive............

I've seen the new kit n badge and I can live with the red kit but only if it was an away kit. surely people in malaysia would still buy the red one. It just doesn't make sense to me.
And the badge...... What a complete pile of shit, I could do better on Microsoft paint. It looks tacky and very foreign ( which obviously it is) FIRE AND PASSION!!! Sounds more like the sequel to broke back mountain!!
The dragon works the slogan doesn't. They need to get the fans onside so why not ask us what we want!!!! The badge won't mean nothing to the malasians and as long as they have THERE red kit there happy. They need to show us ideas for the badge n let us both come up with something that we agree on.
:ayatollah:

Re: Don't know what to make of it

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 pm

I will be following my club next season , maybe the red will grow on me maybe it won't but life is too short to get that worked up about it!
To put things in perspective for me ,My father had a heart attack a course of weeks ago and was rushed into hospital.Luckily after a life saving operation he is now on the road to recovery - after that a colour of a shirt and a badge pail into insignificance.He was the one who first took me down to the City in 1970-71 season and got me hooked on a team called Cardiff City so sorry to those who may want to call me plastic or glory hunter but that is how I feel.