Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plastic,Glory Hunters?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 pm

I've noticed now all of a sudden the people that are willing to go along with the changes made by the club are now deemed as being plastic fans and glory hunters by many, well I will never understand that statement cos you can ask any fan in the country and they want to win every game and be the best they possibly can, from a young age watching football or playing football I've always wanted to WIN and be SUCCESFUL and if people don't want that then they're watching the wrong game, fair enough it is about going to the football and enjoying the day out aswell but the red colour of the kit or badge change will never change that...no its not all about money but at the end of the day it's about being successful same as any sport and with the changes we can be succesfull and all enjoy the good times and football matches that goes with that, or we can go down the leagues after administration see our crowds drop and always think of WHAT MIGHT OF HAPPENED? I know what I choose...

Re: Plastic,Glory Hunters?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 pm

it's really pathetic.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Football's about winning tbh

if this helps achieve that I am willing to change. Necessary price given the shit we are in. Don't accept mediocrity, which is what will happen should the knuckle draggers get their way

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 pm

agree :ayatollah:

I would certainly want to be closer to Man Utd in the league than a club in crisis like Plymouth.

A change to red kit and a new badge is a small price to pay for this club to be in the big time.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:34 pm

If we was losing every week playing in blue or red it wouldn't make a difference, people would be pissed off booing and tha, it's about winning and doing well at the end of the day that's what we should be aiming for otherwise watching a load of shit and losing all the time makes going to watch Cardiff city miserable red or blue!