Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO Gwyn The truth please

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Gwyn will you please confirm or deny that 8000 new seats will be Red next May above the Ninian Stand ?

And can you please confirm or Deny next June and July the rest of the Stadium will be turned Red ?

And can you hand on heart and confirm or deny that we will not have a complete name change. Forget league rules can you say they have no plans to change our name one way or another ?

And can you say exactly why changing our colour and Name will make us successful ?

Can you answer the above honestly please Gwyn

Note for the rest i am not name calling or arguing any more on this subject, but just want Gwyn to answer these.

Steve, I can confirm that they plan to put an extra 8,000 seats in the ground above the Ninian Stand all Red. Then they have priced up to tear out every Blue seat and make the stadium a Red stadium, so there will be no going back, Tan hates the colour Blue, they are liars and Dictators.How far they go, I really fear.

Is that like the confirmation that you said about us staying Blue :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:42 pm

The reason why changing our colour will make us more successful is cos we will again have nice amounts to spend on players. Last time we spent properly on the team we went up two divisions.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

maccydee wrote:The reason why changing our colour will make us more successful is cos we will again have nice amounts to spend on players. Last time we spent properly on the team we went up two divisions.

Wrong ! The reason we are changing colour is because tan wants it that way and has nothing to do with anything else

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 pm

maccydee wrote:The reason why changing our colour will make us more successful is cos we will again have nice amounts to spend on players. Last time we spent properly on the team we went up two divisions.

If you think we are going to spend masses on players you will be disapointed Chief

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm

And then had to sell them for a quarter of their value

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

Really? 3.5 million for two defenders, 3.5 million for earnie. No way is that quarter of their value.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 am

Really? 3.5 million for two defenders, 3.5 million for earnie. No way is that quarter of their value.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:10 am

maccydee wrote:

Black Friday

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:30 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Gwyn will you please confirm or deny that 8000 new seats will be Red next May above the Ninian Stand ?

And can you please confirm or Deny next June and July the rest of the Stadium will be turned Red ?

And can you hand on heart and confirm or deny that we will not have a complete name change. Forget league rules can you say they have no plans to change our name one way or another ?

And can you say exactly why changing our colour and Name will make us successful ?

Can you answer the above honestly please Gwyn

Note for the rest i am not name calling or arguing any more on this subject, but just want Gwyn to answer these.

Your right Gwyn, Tg announcing that we would stay exactly as we are we're total,blatant lies by him and I will never trust a word they say again, Honourable, they don't know the meeting of the word. :evil:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 am

maccydee wrote:

Black Friday

Black Friday was that when we sold One player , Graham kavangh for 1.7 million pound, pretty good business for a player of his age, isn't that how clubs run, buy and sell players.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 am

BigGwynram wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Black Friday

Black Friday was that when we sold One player , Graham kavangh for 1.7 million pound, pretty good business for a player of his age, isn't that how clubs run, buy and sell players.

Oh my mistake, I must be getting on in years.

What was the one where you were on TV in the infamous "bigger MUG" t shirt??

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:46 am

BigGwynram wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Black Friday

Oh my mistake, I must be getting on in years.

What was the one where you were on TV in the infamous "bigger MUG" t shirt??

Yeh that was the one, and if you know the story the spin that had been put out was Sam was selling everyone and everything he could, taking the money and just leaving the club, broke my heart until I found out the truth, always try and listen to both sides of the story before making a judgement, big lesson learnt for me that day.