Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New stadium badges

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm

McAuliffe on twitter seems to be confirming that all the current badges on exterior of stadium will be replaced with new badge. Yes, the one designed by a 5 year old, all over the stadium. Absolute nightmare. The blues ones obviously needed replacing but now they will be replacing them all.

Re: New stadium badges

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I wonder if I can have the old one for my bedroom? hhmmmm

Link please?

smackcentral wrote:I wonder if I can have the old one for my bedroom? hhmmmm

Yea same!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm

bspark wrote:McAuliffe on twitter seems to be confirming that all the current badges on exterior of stadium will be replaced with new badge. Yes, the one designed by a 5 year old, all over the stadium. Absolute nightmare. The blues ones obviously needed replacing but now they will be replacing them all.

That's obvious, rebranding means ALL....

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm

stadium looks awful so it cant get worse

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

I know the seats are not being changed....

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

@MAcMcAuliffe: Yes, plus more work planned >> RT @thebenprice: will there be a few changes to the stadium? Such as the new badge replacing the old one?

And they are going to rename different parts of the stadium

@MAcMcAuliffe: Yes >> RT @JordanJones1711: Is it true that certain sections of the stadium will be changed to players/managers names e.g The Eddie May Bar?

The Michael Chopra bar, the dave jones stand, the red brigade won't remember too far back so they are going to have to keep it current (this is a joke and not incitement)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

This is an issue I have. The stadium will be half old CCFC and half new CCFC. It's gonna look a right shit mash up.