Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HOW WILL THE 100 MILLION BE SPENT...ANSWERS PLEASE

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 am

Bit surprised this is not a sticky

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 am

We will know soon enough.

Every team that is a contender will bring it's players in before or at the start of pre-season.

Us more so due to fact we have a tiny squad.

The longer we go without players then you know it's full of shit.

Notice the huge transfers already taken place.

It's all about intent.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 am

Daz the promise of money has blinded out anyone answering these things lets face it all we have and are getting is "shirt sales in the far east" replys when everybody knows its titles, cups, star players in the prem no matter what team it may be they are selling points over in the far east, funny enough we have none of them :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 am

I think they will go all out for promotion this season if we go up they will float us on Malaysian stock exchange

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Daz the promise of money has blinded out anyone answering these things lets face it all we have and are getting is "shirt sales in the far east" replys when everybody knows its titles, cups, star players in the prem no matter what team it may be they are selling points over in the far east, funny enough we have none of them :ayatollah:

you are right 77 that's why i posted these questions.The reasons you have given is why the red side cannot answer the questions which I believe puts this club in far more peril than before this happened.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:16 am

dazzyt wrote:Today I have had to swallow a bitter pill and as night draws in it hasn't got any better.The club I supported as a boy has now taken a whole new identity and it looks like nothing will change this so! as a genuine fan I would like to ask a few questions which will hopefully somebody with authority will be able to answer.

100 million pounds
How much of this will settle outstanding debts and when will we be debt free?

I'm expecting it will cover the 40 million debt already there by the owners. 10 million pays of sam so that wipes his debt. So theoretically we will be debt free as far as I can see but I'm not sure.

How much will be spent on the stadium and when?

From what I'm guessing about 20

How much will be spent on a new training ground and when will the work start?

I'm guessing about 20+ million as I can't see it being cheap from the designs

How much will be available to Malky for players and when?

Probably about 10 million at the most which will also have to cover wages

How are the colours Red going to earn extra revenue and how much is expected to be made from this?

From shirt sales apparently, calculating the amount of shirts sold by estimating that if sold to 0.01% of the chinese population (1 million) plus 1% of the malaysian population (290k), I'm estimating that we get about 10 pound from each shirt sold so we would earn about 12.9 million a year from it. This is being optimistic.

What attendances are expected next season and are they expected to rise?

I'm guessing attendances will be about the same and I expect the average attendance will increase if we do well

Will any of the of the 100m have to be payed back and if so when?

As has been apparently told the 100 million will be turned into equity which is effectively shares in the club so none of it will have to be payed back. To recover the money they would have to sell their shares.

What is our projected turnover for the next 3 years?

Can't answer that really

Every company has a business plan,do the club guesstimate pre tax profits within 2 years?

When are the club expecting to be in the premiership?

These are all questions that would and should be asked by anyone involved in business before anything is agreed.I take it all those who agree to the changes without even a question know the answers to the above.I believe these are valid questions and when they are answered people will be clear on the Malaysians intentions.
Idiots and numpties who can only come up with derisory drivel and abuse need not reply to this as it will be a waste of bytes.These questions can easily be answered by anyone in authority who agreed to the changes so I look forward to getting some real info.

I gave it ago but I have no authority and I don't know the complete ins and out of the club but from what info ive been told on here and estimating :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:25 am

40m already spent, 24m to cover losses at existing spending levels as Malky gets two more goes at promotion and the remaining 36m is put aside for training facilities and stadium expansion. No war chest as far as I can see and if we don't go up in two seasons then Malaysians will sell everything that is not tied down to get as much money back as they can and run for the hills leaving us in more debt than they inherited. Just my opinion.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:55 am

Let's face it nobody on here will know.You might get someone chattin bubbles and sayin they heard it from the club in a meeting or something. But It will be a guess. Only people high up within the club know what the crack is no one else.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:Let's face it nobody on here will know.You might get someone chattin bubbles and sayin they heard it from the club in a meeting or something. But It will be a guess. Only people high up within the club know what the crack is no one else.

Would you agree to something if you knew no answers to the proposition?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:06 pm

:ayatollah:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Bit surprised this is not a sticky

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:Let's face it nobody on here will know.You might get someone chattin bubbles and sayin they heard it from the club in a meeting or something. But It will be a guess. Only people high up within the club know what the crack is no one else.

Its not about would they agree to it THEY HAVE AGREED TO IT without knowing the answers also in the same hand they had no choice like everyone else :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

Its not about would they agree to it THEY HAVE AGREED TO IT without knowing the answers also in the same hand they had no choice like everyone else :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 am

dazzyt wrote::ayatollah:

Im sure somebody will come up with a possible solution to why red and not blue :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:54 am

dazzyt wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
dazzyt wrote:Today I have had to swallow a bitter pill and as night draws in it hasn't got any better.The club I supported as a boy has now taken a whole new identity and it looks like nothing will change this so! as a genuine fan I would like to ask a few questions which will hopefully somebody with authority will be able to answer.

100 million pounds

How are the colours Red going to earn extra revenue and how much is expected to be made from this?

Every company has a business plan,do the club guesstimate pre tax profits within 2 years?

These are all questions that would and should be asked by anyone involved in business before anything is agreed.I take it all those who agree to the changes without even a question know the answers to the above.I believe these are valid questions and when they are answered people will be clear on the Malaysians intentions.
Idiots and numpties who can only come up with derisory drivel and abuse need not reply to this as it will be a waste of bytes.These questions can easily be answered by anyone in authority who agreed to the changes so I look forward to getting some real info.

IT will only chang if you let it ! keep thinking BlueBird in your mined and you have no problem. :D

Can't answer even one question?....why did you bother?

How can anyone on here answer any of these questions. We are not on the board of directors! Ask your questions of the right people if you want real answers. Anything said here is just a guess or opinion of a fan.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

Deano1 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

100 million pounds

IT will only chang if you let it ! keep thinking BlueBird in your mined and you have no problem. :D

Can't answer even one question?....why did you bother?

How can anyone on here answer any of these questions. We are not on the board of directors! Ask your questions of the right people if you want real answers. Anything said here is just a guess or opinion of a fan.

I didn't think of that :roll:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Couple of points to add to this.

When has the figure been officially quoted as £100 million investment?

What guarantees do we have that the investors will make good on any of the things they have said they will do?

The transfer of debt to equity is supposed to happen but what if it doesnt?

After being told we will play in blue next season then seeing a complete u-turn how do we know any of this informtion put out by the club to be accurate , a statement that they were going to do a feasibility study on increasing the stadium capacity and a few computer generated mock ups of a possible new training complex don't actually prove anything.

How will they rebrand supporters feel if ths all turns out to be a pack of elaborate lies from the investors to feather their own nests and in 1 - 2 years time we are in a far worse position than we are now?

I don't claim to have the answers to any of these but they are the things that are bugging me right now as there is absolutely nothing concrete in any of these proposals.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:23 pm

djwayne wrote:Couple of points to add to this.

When has the figure been officially quoted as £100 million investment?

What guarantees do we have that the investors will make good on any of the things they have said they will do?

The transfer of debt to equity is supposed to happen but what if it doesnt?

After being told we will play in blue next season then seeing a complete u-turn how do we know any of this informtion put out by the club to be accurate , a statement that they were going to do a feasibility study on increasing the stadium capacity and a few computer generated mock ups of a possible new training complex don't actually prove anything.

How will they rebrand supporters feel if ths all turns out to be a pack of elaborate lies from the investors to feather their own nests and in 1 - 2 years time we are in a far worse position than we are now?

I don't claim to have the answers to any of these but they are the things that are bugging me right now as there is absolutely nothing concrete in any of these proposals.

GOOD POST :ayatollah: