Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW WILL THE 100 MILLION BE SPENT...ANSWERS PLEASE

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Today I have had to swallow a bitter pill and as night draws in it hasn't got any better.The club I supported as a boy has now taken a whole new identity and it looks like nothing will change this so! as a genuine fan I would like to ask a few questions which will hopefully somebody with authority will be able to answer.

100 million pounds
How much of this will settle outstanding debts and when will we be debt free?

How much will be spent on the stadium and when?

How much will be spent on a new training ground and when will the work start?

How much will be available to Malky for players and when?

How are the colours Red going to earn extra revenue and how much is expected to be made from this?

What attendances are expected next season and are they expected to rise?

Will any of the of the 100m have to be payed back and if so when?

What is our projected turnover for the next 3 years?

Every company has a business plan,do the club guesstimate pre tax profits within 2 years?

When are the club expecting to be in the premiership?

These are all questions that would and should be asked by anyone involved in business before anything is agreed.I take it all those who agree to the changes without even a question know the answers to the above.I believe these are valid questions and when they are answered people will be clear on the Malaysians intentions.
Idiots and numpties who can only come up with derisory drivel and abuse need not reply to this as it will be a waste of bytes.These questions can easily be answered by anyone in authority who agreed to the changes so I look forward to getting some real info.

Re: HOW WILL THE 100 MILLION BE SPENT...ANSWERS PLEASE

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Lower league players I think apart from 1 good signing. :o :o

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

dazzyt wrote:Today I have had to swallow a bitter pill and as night draws in it hasn't got any better.The club I supported as a boy has now taken a whole new identity and it looks like nothing will change this so! as a genuine fan I would like to ask a few questions which will hopefully somebody with authority will be able to answer.

100 million pounds

How are the colours Red going to earn extra revenue and how much is expected to be made from this?

Every company has a business plan,do the club guesstimate pre tax profits within 2 years?

These are all questions that would and should be asked by anyone involved in business before anything is agreed.I take it all those who agree to the changes without even a question know the answers to the above.I believe these are valid questions and when they are answered people will be clear on the Malaysians intentions.
Idiots and numpties who can only come up with derisory drivel and abuse need not reply to this as it will be a waste of bytes.These questions can easily be answered by anyone in authority who agreed to the changes so I look forward to getting some real info.

95 Million to Malaysia

5 Million to Malkay

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

There is no £100m.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

it wont thats the simple answer ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 pm

I am still waiting in anticipation for the answers to at least 3 or 4 of the questions that would be posed before changing something of this magnitude within a business...does anyone know or has it been agreed without even a thought?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
99.5 Million to Malaysia

0.5 Million to Malkay

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Be patient - wait and see :o

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 pm

dazzyt wrote:Today I have had to swallow a bitter pill and as night draws in it hasn't got any better.The club I supported as a boy has now taken a whole new identity and it looks like nothing will change this so! as a genuine fan I would like to ask a few questions which will hopefully somebody with authority will be able to answer.

100 million pounds

IT will only chang if you let it ! keep thinking BlueBird in your mined and you have no problem. :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 pm

40 mil- invested already
10 mil- langstone debt
20 mil? - training ground

that leaves 20 mil left but most of that will be spent on expanding the stadium so im guessing about 5 million at most will go on the team

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 pm

There is no 100 million

Hes hoping because of the change 100 million will be raised via more investment which will mean more debt.

The reds have been played for fools.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

100 million pounds

IT will only chang if you let it ! keep thinking BlueBird in your mined and you have no problem. :D

Can't answer even one question?....why did you bother?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 pm

I just thought even if they bring in this 100 million which will be turned into equity what happens when all that has run out? Will they keep investing? surely that can't be turned into more equity so we will just increase our debt once more?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:40 mil- invested already
10 mil- langstone debt

that leaves 20 mil left but most of that will be spent on expanding the stadium so im guessing about 5 million at most will go on the team

30 mil left actually ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 pm

haha yeah sorry thats a bad mistake :lol: :lol: but even so I think that the most Malky will get is 10 million which is not exactly the megabucks people were expecting and to be honest thats about the same budget we have had the previous season

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:I just thought even if they bring in this 100 million which will be turned into equity what happens when all that has run out? Will they keep investing? surely that can't be turned into more equity so we will just increase our debt once more?

Keep giving PL contracts yo championship players and dont get promoted and its back to square one.

They need a proper football mam on the board ASAP

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 pm

10 mil- langstone debt

Good on you CJBluebird for breaking down the 1st 3 points :ayatollah:

But if £5M Is all MM has to spend...we are in for another hard season...He was ALLEGEDLY going to spend that last week on Jay Rod' and Sordell + Noon last JAN :roll:

Very little money will be there for transfers,for me at least £7-£10M Should be spent before the Sept 'transfer window.
This will show what intent we have of going up...let's not forget we will have saved at least £70k a week from the players who have/are going to leave from last season...time will tell but the ball is in your court TG ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:41 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
10 mil- langstone debt

But if £5M Is all MM has to spend...we are in for another hard season...He was ALLEGEDLY going to spend that last week on Jay Rod' and Sordell + Noon last JAN :roll:

Very little money will be there for transfers,for me at least £7-£10M Should be spent before the Sept 'transfer window.
This will show what intent we have of going up...let's not forget we will have saved at least £70k a week from the players who have/are going to leave from last season...time will tell but the ball is in your court TG ;)

hang on

40 + 10 + 20 = 70 million, add another 20 and that makes 90, so that's 10 million to spend :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
10 mil- langstone debt

hang on

40 + 10 + 20 = 70 million, add another 20 and that makes 90, so that's 10 million to spend :ayatollah:

Yes you're right I messed up but still 10 million is not alot when you consider wages on top of that

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:49 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
10 mil- langstone debt

hang on

Yes you're right I messed up but still 10 million is not alot when you consider wages on top of that

Surely enough for Malky to make a major attempt at promotion from this division given his abilities so far in getting good players at little cost :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
10 mil- langstone debt

hang on

Surely enough for Malky to make a major attempt at promotion from this division given his abilities so far in getting good players at little cost :ayatollah:

Hopefully but I'm worried clubs will think now that we have this investment they will over charge just like clubs have done with Man Citeh. Look at what Rodriguez was going for, itll be hard but hopefully Malky can work wonders

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
10 mil- langstone debt

hang on

What about the wages...are the players playing for Free :?: also the seats were reported to be changed to red ,more seats to be added,marketing cost,John Parkin's happy meals,Super Kev's hair dye,Rudy's medicals fees...i could go on.... ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
10 mil- langstone debt

hang on

What about the wages...are the players playing for Free :?: also the seats were reported to be changed to red ,more seats to be added,marketing cost,John Parkin's happy meals,Super Kev's hair dye,Rudy's medicals fees...i could go on.... ;)

Haha exactly I believe it may cost them more than this 100 million target. I'm just wondering how much are they willing to turn to equity or are allowed to before actual debt starts to build up

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:58 am

I am still waiting for somebody with authority to answer these questions,if they don't get answered you lot are agreeing with people who haven't thought this through.If these questions aren't answered your Red football club is at greater risk than before all this happened

Come on answer my questions

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:13 am

dazzyt wrote:I am still waiting for somebody with authority to answer these questions,if they don't get answered you lot are agreeing with people who haven't thought this through.If these questions aren't answered your Red football club is at greater risk than before all this happened

Daz is there really 100 mill ?

We're in debt for £82 mill and mostly created by the current board, a fact.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 am

dazzyt wrote:I am still waiting for somebody with authority to answer these questions,if they don't get answered you lot are agreeing with people who haven't thought this through.If these questions aren't answered your Red football club is at greater risk than before all this happened

There are no answers daz bar we are going to sell shirts over in the far east thats all we are getting from everyone when clearly its prem titles/cups/star players that sell franchise over there which is whats its always been like :?
:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 am

100 million pounds

The first sensible post by the anti-change brigade,however,I think we both know your asking this question in the wrong place.Try emailing the people concerned directly or writing to the echo(I think this well structured and equally well thought out response has a very good chance of being published).Its a pity that the other people on this forum who support your view don't act in the same way instead of the foot stamping.dummy spiting.abusive and in some cases juvenile reactions to the current situation.Although I am pro-change this sort of argument is one I am prepared to listen to and I'm only guessing but perhaps so would the people in authority on this matter.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

100 million pounds

The first sensible post by the anti-change brigade,however,I think we both know your asking this question in the wrong place.Try emailing the people concerned directly or writing to the echo(I think this well structured and equally well thought out response has a very good chance of being published).Its a pity that the other people on this forum who support your view don't act in the same way instead of the foot stamping.dummy spiting.abusive and in some cases juvenile reactions to the current situation.Although I am pro-change this sort of argument is one I am prepared to listen to and I'm only guessing but perhaps so would the people in authority on this matter.

Cheers Sneggy,the problem is people on the blue side cannot understand how changing red is going to make a difference and are going through fits of despair and anger because decisions were made without consultation,it's only because they care about their club the same as those on the red side.I will post these questions on to the proper people if I can get their email addresses.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Daz is there really 100 mill ?

We're in debt for £82 mill and mostly created by the current board, a fact.

Exactly Annis

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 am

still no takers?