Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gok wan to join......

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

The cardiff city board after his latest sixty minutes makeover or i should say six minutes of the clubs badge & shirts fans on the red side of the camp are calling for this to happen. He will also give all the new superstars signings they believe will come in a new house makeover along with a new wardrobe in fashion when they sign for us in the next few weeks :ayatollah:

Re: Gok wan to join......

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:The cardiff city board after his latest sixty minutes makeover or i should say six minutes of the clubs badge & shirts fans on the red side of the camp are calling for this to happen. He will also give all the new superstars signings they believe will come in a new house makeover along with a new wardrobe in fashion when they sign for us in the next few weeks :ayatollah:

What's the point in carrying on, seriously.

A lot of fans have asked the same question and I'll ask it again, provide me with a sustainable and realistic business pan should you anti red fans get your wish?? I'll look forward to it.

Just to confirm a fact, trading insolvent is illegal and in 2013/2014 when the new financial rules come into pay we would be in the brown stuff, so please let me know your plans??