Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STOP!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Whinging and just get on with it.
I don't like Red, I don't like this, I don't like that, I want my money back, I'm not going to watch them anymore, FFS, like a bunch of women.
Be grateful we still got a club, Onwards and Upwards!!!!

Re: STOP!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Cardiffmad wrote:Whinging and just get on with it.
I don't like Red, I don't like this, I don't like that, I want my money back, I'm not going to watch them anymore, FFS, like a bunch of women.

Correct! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

agree :thumbup: I think these fans who say will never go to watch CARDIFF CITY FC again, will go back on their words, if this club reach the premier league.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Well said!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

gabbs wrote:

agree :thumbup: I think these fans who say will never go to watch CARDIFF CITY FC again, will go back on their words, if this club reach the premier league.

and then they will be glory supporting plastics :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

is it only people who dont want to change in the wrong then?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm

I don't care about Premier League to be honest
All I want is a stable future and for that this is the only way I think?
I don't like the kit or the badge (ITS AWFUL) and I hate all the changes that are going ahead! :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm

gabbs wrote:

We need to just get on with it, but, ITS NOT ABOUT THE FCUKING PREMIER LEAGUE !!!!!!!!

These guys will miss preseason, maybe a game or two and then get magnetically under duress come back home. It won't be the same, it hasn't been since NP, each needs to make their own minds in their own time, but it won't be because we are top of the league or in the PL....... you need to understand them.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

gabbs wrote:

Yep

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Tiger wrote:
gabbs wrote:

and then they will be glory supporting plastics :old:

Well I don't think the fans who are threatening to walk away, will actually do that anyway, so I can still see us getting a 22/23000 average attendance at least for the season coming up.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm

I hope this whole barbaric and treacherous project fails and we get relegated. Hopefully the Malaysians f**k off then and and the Bluebird will rise from the ashes.

:old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I hope this whole barbaric and treacherous project fails and we get relegated. Hopefully the Malaysians f**k off then and and the Bluebird will rise from the ashes.

Ooh shut up and give us a kiss you miserable tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I hope this whole barbaric and treacherous project fails and we get relegated. Hopefully the Malaysians f**k off then and and the Bluebird will rise from the ashes.

true colours :old: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm with you on this one!
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Agreed. I am sick and tired of these people who are behaving like spoilt kids just because they can't get their own way.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 am

Die Walkure wrote:

true colours :old: :lol:

True Bluebird me, if you slice me open i'l bleed Blue.

Cut you open melted plastic flows freely you glory hunting tw*t. :old: :old: :old: