Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How are those against the change going to feel this season?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:41 pm

I am one of the fans against the change as to me, it feels like the club I once had an emotional connection and affiliation with has been taken away and it feels for the moment, the passionate relationship I once had has gone. I honestly don't know how I will feel this season. To me, although we will always be Cardiff City, it won't feel like MY Cardiff City who I grew up supporting and falling in love with. So will I cheer when we score? Yes, but I don't know if I will feel the elation I once did when we score. Will I be disappointed when we concede? Yes, but I'm not sure I will feel the devastation I once did when we concede a goal. Right now, I feel the passion and emotions I once experienced watching us play won't be the same and as a result, my match day experience will never feel like it once did. Is there anyone else who is having the same fears I'm feeling? Maybe once the season gets under way my emotions and opinions will change and I will get my passion back, but obviously I won't know how I will really feel about this until the season gets under way. :ayatollah: