Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You Jack Copycats!!!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Didn't take you long.

You rip it out of us all day for changing to red then all of a sudden you follow suit and change your away kit to....wait for it.....RED! :oops:

I know you've always looked up to us as a club and how it's run, but please, don't replicate our choice of strip colours!

You can't make this shit up!!!!

I said what goes around comes around, but even I didn't expect it to be the same day!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: You Jack Copycats!!!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:Didn't take you long.

You rip it out of us all day for changing to red then all of a sudden you follow suit and change your away kit to....wait for it.....RED! :oops:

I know you've always looked up to us as a club and how it's run, but please, don't replicate our choice of strip colours!

I said what goes around comes around, but even I didn't expect it to be the same day!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They released there away kit ages ago. Get real

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:42 pm

:?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I had my tongue firmly in my cheek when I wrote that! I just laughed when I saw it on SSN 10 minutes ago. I really had no idea they had released their colours. The way they sensationalised it (as always) it came across that they had just released it!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 pm

It's true.

We've changed our historic orange coloured away kit to a red one.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I had my tongue firmly in my cheek when I wrote that! I just laughed when I saw it on SSN 10 minutes ago. I really had no idea they had released their colours. The way they sensationalised it (as always) it came across that they had just released it!

the only people who senstionalised it was ssn, the swans released that kit well over a month ago. (bit slow really arent you) :!:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm

what a lid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 pm

SCFC10 wrote:It's true.

weve also had an orange away kit,several seasons ago. ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:10 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:

you've never had a red home one though ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 pm

but we have played in red before.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:but we have played in red before.

if that's the way you see it good luck to you :lol:
obviously one of the bendover brigade

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 pm

waddle wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:

waddle ripping you apart as usual :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 pm

BadaBing wrote:
waddle wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:

waddle ripping you apart as usual :lol:

the bendover brigade are out in force mate , it's only a colour , it's only a badge

how easily people can be bought ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm

and im certainly not one of the bend over brigade as you put it.has jose left madrid for you yet.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:and im certainly not one of the bend over brigade as you put it.has jose left madrid for you yet.

now now don't be a bitch wheh huw finds the right man we will know soon enough like he has done every other time , will you be watching the red dragons next season ?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

seeing that i have a season ticket of course.and i will take in some away games.is that ok with you.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:but we have played in red before.

.... but never at home. I couldn't give a shit if we played in yellow with purple spots away from home, but I never thought I'd see the day when City would run out at home in anything but Blue. Gutted, absolutely gutted and inconsolable today.