Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent tan has played a blinder with the colour of the kits

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Now the blue away kit will be bought by thousands of Cardiff City fans to keep themselves in blue and the red kit will be bought by many city fans and also a much wider audience over in Asia, compared to only a much smaller number of fans just buying a blue home kit.

He certainly knows how to make a lot of money for his business, thats why hes a billionaire.

Re: Vincent tan has played a blinder with the colour of the kits

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

gabbs wrote:Now the blue away kit will be bought by thousands of Cardiff City fans to keep themselves in blue and the red kit will be bought by many city fans and also a much wider audience over in Asia, compared to only a much smaller number of fans just buying a blue home kit.

He certainly knows how to make a lot of money for his business, thats why hes a billionaire.

There is definately more to come from this Red Shirt thing, there's a plan in there somewhere.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
gabbs wrote:Now the blue away kit will be bought by thousands of Cardiff City fans to keep themselves in blue and the red kit will be bought by many city fans and also a much wider audience over in Asia, compared to only a much smaller number of fans just buying a blue home kit.

There is definately more to come from this Red Shirt thing, there's a plan in there somewhere.

do you think that will be good or bad for the club?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm

wrong. I for one will boycott any merchandise with that piece of shit on it, which is supposed to be our crest...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Hofmeister wrote:wrong. I for one will boycott any merchandise with that piece of shit on it, which is supposed to be our crest...

Snap.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Hofmeister wrote:wrong. I for one will boycott any merchandise with that piece of shit on it, which is supposed to be our crest...

fair enough, but you could be in a very small minority mate

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 pm

If they had used the designs in this thread: THREAD
I would have bought all 3 !! ..... maybe next season?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:42 pm

gabbs wrote:

:lol: I'm used of being in the minority, being a Cardiff fan in Germany...
and it feels great

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

we sussed it out earlier, when we are debt free and in the premier league Tan will sell the club to a super rich yank who will make the kit red, white and blue - god bless america
Last edited by Gavin on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
gabbs wrote:

:lol: I'm used of being in the minority, being a Cardiff fan in Germany...
and it feels great

:lol: :thumbup:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 pm

btw, wouldnt it be easy to support a big club? ManUtd, Liverpool, Bayern, Barca etc. ?

being Cardiff fans means being in the minority, and I am absolutely happy with it... against the mainstream

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

How old was the kid that drew your avatar??? :lol: