Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Teams wearing Blue at CCS

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 pm

What a sad and awful sight to see Millwall, Ipswich and the like wearing our blue at our gaff. i am trying to let this go honestly.

BUT I JUST CANT

Sick to the stomach, literally.

Re: Teams wearing Blue at CCS

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Didn't think of that!
Awww :cry:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Birmingham, Leicester.....

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Millwall ugh

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:What a sad and awful sight to see Millwall, Ipswich and the like wearing our blue at our gaff. i am trying to let this go honestly.

BUT I JUST CANT

Noboby says that the switch to Red will be easy and those games will be wierd. But at least we will get to play those games with hopefully a 5* team

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm

tbf most of them will wear their away kit to our ground or their third kit that's what football is like nowadays. Be random teams like Barnsley or Derby who have a blue away kit that will come to us like that.

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:What a sad and awful sight to see Millwall, Ipswich and the like wearing our blue at our gaff. i am trying to let this go honestly.

BUT I JUST CANT

Noboby says that the switch to Red will be easy and those games will be wierd. But at least we will get to play those games with hopefully a 5* team

Sorry Tony, would rather be playing Barnet in Blue with my head held firmly high.

man city everton qpr

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:56 pm

I wonder if "come on you reds" will catch on or if anyone that shouts it gets punched in the face... :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I wonder if "come on you reds" will catch on or if anyone that shouts it gets punched in the face... :lol:

There goes my "Fuk off you reds chant" arghhhh :twisted:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Millwall will be the worst! :evil:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Dave Jones' Sheffield Wednesday will be wearing OUR colours in OUR ground! :x