Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have a question.....this time it is about Red(ish)!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I wear my red away Redrow away kit to most home games - for one reason, I'm pretty supersticious and we tend do well (well very rarely lose when its on!)

So my question is am I going to get the shit ripped out of me for wearing it - called a plastic, sell out etc etc.....when it couldn't be further from the truth?

Because if it's the case then it will be a very sad day that fellow City fans abuse other fans over the colour of a top which still whichever way you slice it, has CCFC on it!?!?

Re: I have a question.....this time it is about Red(ish)!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:I wear my red away Redrow away kit to most home games - for one reason, I'm pretty supersticious and we tend do well (well very rarely lose when its on!)

So my question is am I going to get the shit ripped out of me for wearing it - called a plastic, sell out etc etc.....when it couldn't be further from the truth?

Because if it's the case then it will be a very sad day that fellow City fans abuse other fans over the colour of a top which still whichever way you slice it, has CCFC on it!?!?

August the 18th is a long way off and by then the moaning should have calmed down, depends on who we sign between now and then.

If it makes you feel better I will be buying red scarfs/hats and I couldn't care less what I am called.

Re: I have a question.....this time it is about Red(ish)!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
BobBankLoyalist wrote:I wear my red away Redrow away kit to most home games - for one reason, I'm pretty supersticious and we tend do well (well very rarely lose when its on!)

August the 18th is a long way off and by then the moaning should have calmed down, depends on who we sign between now and then.

If it makes you feel better I will be buying red scarfs/hats and I couldn't care less what I am called.

Actually Tony, it does make me feel better! Don't get me wrong I don't really care what people think of me - I just would like to go through the turnstiles without the bitching!