Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now in a minority

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:56 pm

I am now in the minority unfortunately, but i ain't getting involved in no more arguing. A lot of people from both sides have been hurt by comments. Even my mates !! and had a few run ins today with them which i felt is starting to get out of hand.
yes i will be supporting Cardiff City next season but will never except the new shirt or badge. Will never chant come on you Reds. I hope this turns out for the best for Cardiff City and hope i am wrong on what i think will happen. But i will not change my beliefs and i feel a huge part of me has died today, black Friday has nothing on this.
Not happy with our owners by turning Friend on Friend and it is happening i am seeing really strong friendships being tested to the full, but if it breaks that Friendship apart then it wasn't that strong to begin with.
Sad day for me in so many different ways :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: Now in a minority

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am now in the minority unfortunately, but i ain't getting involved in no more arguing. A lot of people from both sides have been hurt by comments. Even my mates !! and had a few run ins today with them which i felt is starting to get out of hand.
yes i will be supporting Cardiff City next season but will never except the new shirt or badge. Will never chant come on you Reds. I hope this turns out for the best for Cardiff City and hope i am wrong on what i think will happen. But i will not change my beliefs and i feel a huge part of me has died today, black Friday has nothing on this.
Not happy with our owners by turning Friend on Friend and it is happening i am seeing really strong friendships being tested to the full, but if it breaks that Friendship apart then it wasn't that strong to begin with.
Sad day for me in so many different ways :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've had my disagreement with you mate but they were ONLY disagreements nothing more. :ayatollah:

I hope you're wrong about on what you think will happen aswell. ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 pm

We are not in the minority nukes and I am going to shout on every corner until we rid ourselves of these malaysians and get back to being blue. Keep the faith mate :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:We are not in the minority nukes and I am going to shout on every corner until we rid ourselves of these malaysians and get back to being blue. Keep the faith mate :ayatollah:

Oh lord. You want the Malaysians out? :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am now in the minority unfortunately, but i ain't getting involved in no more arguing. A lot of people from both sides have been hurt by comments. Even my mates !! and had a few run ins today with them which i felt is starting to get out of hand.

you called me a few things today, but I think your a c**t so does that make us equal? :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:04 pm

milly44 wrote:

you called me a few things today, but I think your a c**t so does that make us equal? :lol:
:lol: milly you are a c unt

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:We are not in the minority nukes and I am going to shout on every corner until we rid ourselves of these malaysians and get back to being blue. Keep the faith mate :ayatollah:

No I did not say that, I want potential investors, but this club is ours and not theirs, if they want a club that plays in red, why did they not go and buy Bristol city? I have followed this club for 48 years and I am not prepared to prostitute my principles for the sake of threatening to close us down and all that bull shit.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:lol: milly you are a c unt

tell me something I dont know baz??
and before you say my nan loves anal....I know that!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 pm

your nan goes like a bunny on steroids :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I have just found our new investor - Neath Bluebird will now buy the club and and continue to support the club to the tune of £1million a month.............nah didn't think so!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

No I did not say that, I want potential investors, but this club is ours and not theirs, if they want a club that plays in red, why did they not go and buy Bristol city? I have followed this club for 48 years and I am not prepared to prostitute my principles for the sake of threatening to close us down and all that bull shit.

Because they are not Welsh :D Read what has been said the business plan is based around a mergence of Welsh and Asian cultures, espeically the Dragon.

Not only that would you buy Brizzle City ARRGGH

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Look on the bright side, now your a minority you will go top of the council housing list and get loads of benefits thrown at you ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:your nan goes like a bunny on steroids :D

to far :twisted: if she reads this she may be offended and not sign up, she wanted to look at the sex thread.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:your nan goes like a bunny on steroids :D

to far :twisted: if she reads this she may be offended and not sign up, she wanted to look at the sex thread.
she is in it 8-)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 pm

I can't imagine anyone shouting come on you reds to be honest, I certainly won't be.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Nukes coming out and saying what he said, should be done my most fans who are against the changes.

Nukes I as a CCFC fan are proud, spot on.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Well said mate. I don't know you but you've earned my respect with this post. I might have slightly different views to you on this subject but I respect your opinion. In my opinion, this is the response that all fans who disagree with the re-branding should take if they really care about our great club :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 pm

DITH80 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I am now in the minority unfortunately, but i ain't getting involved in no more arguing. A lot of people from both sides have been hurt by comillments. Even my mates !! and had a few run ins today with them which i felt is starting to get out of hand.

Well said mate. I don't know you but you've earned my respect with this post. I might have slightly different views to you on this subject but I respect your opinion. In my opinion, this is the response that all fans who disagree with the re-branding should take if they really care about our great club :ayatollah:

Will always be in the Blue camp mate. What i have been told what will happen i firmly believe will happen. I put that in my what happens next thread when all this came out several weeks ago, and it wasn't Annis that told me. I was not believed or many don't care but i sure you all, you will !! It will be to late then but at least my conscience is clear if not devastated.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 pm

We're not in a minority by a long way.

Tan is a liar, a cheat and a conman.
The claim he is investing 1 or 1.5m a month to keep us afloat is a pack of lies. He's laden bullshit fictional debt devices onto the club one after the other. Its like Glazer at the Mancs and Hicks at Liverpool. Wealthy yes, but have contempt for football and the fans. And ALWAYS using the fans money NOT their own to make the purchase.

We CAN win the fight. Tan will hate to be humiliated and hate to have his greed frustrated.
I susggest we start with boycotting all Tan associated companies, and large multinatiinal companies who associate with Cosway Franchise FC.
Target journalists, football regulators, other fan groups and the like. Boycott travel to Malaysia- he is linked to their slippery Prime MInister.

Supporter campaigns HAVE worked at clubs before. And they can work again.