Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I wasn't going to the march until today

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Thought the march was a bad idea don't slate me just my opinion but now ridsdale is saying anyone who goes is not a real fan I will be turning up.

When I go to this march I will then be going to Ipswich Coventry and Leicester so that makes me not a fan what an idiot this only means more fans will turn out in my opinion as I was on the fence up until this point.

I hope as many as possible turn out to this march now :ayatollah:

Re: I wasn't going to the march until today

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

WELCOME ABOARD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:19 pm

danny_price wrote:Thought the march was a bad idea don't slate me just my opinion but now ridsdale is saying anyone who goes is not a real fan I will be turning up.

When I go to this march I will then be going to Ipswich Coventry and Leicester so that makes me not a fan what an idiot this only means more fans will turn out in my opinion as I was on the fence up until this point.

:D

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 pm

I went to the protest outside stadium can't remember when it was but was a night game. The game Jay scored in the 90th min forget what it was and no one turned up well there was about 20 of us. So left and haven't been since but i'm sure there will be more tomorrow :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:36 pm

danny_price wrote:Thought the march was a bad idea don't slate me just my opinion but now ridsdale is saying anyone who goes is not a real fan I will be turning up.

here,here hope everyone,s up for it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: