Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Those still wanting to support the Bluebirds

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

If its a nickname and a colour you want to support Haverfordwest County FC will welcome you with open arms

Re: Those still wanting to support the Bluebirds

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Taffs Well Blue wrote:If its a nickname and a colour you want to support Haverfordwest County FC will welcome you with open arms

No thanks, we are still the Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Taffs Well Blue wrote:If its a nickname and a colour you want to support Haverfordwest County FC will welcome you with open arms

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Caersws FC are called the Bluebirds as well. So, Haverfordwest County, Caersws....., I'm sure there used to be a third club called the Bluebirds in Wales? Oh that's right, Cardiff City. You know, the Premier League side. Sold out for 40 pieces of silver to a bunch of chancers, crooks, and liars from Asia somewhere. Bigger than Real Madrid now.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Why? I support cardiff City - the bluebirds

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Strange really as the Bluebird doesn't even live in the UK never mind Wales. It's from North America, so did we miss a trick :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:

Why? I support cardiff City - the bluebirds

This ^^^^^ :ayatollah: