Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fans in the canton should start

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

A blue brigade like celtics green brigade but with all blue banners and things :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Fans in the canton should start

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

I've been thinking about that. Usually when things like this happen to clubs, a group of fans come together and protest every single game in a certain area, they are called "ultras" but that sounds super gay. :lol: Would be class though.
Last edited by JonCCFC on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

The Junior Capo is quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2J146riTI :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

That idea should be taken forward and we should use all blue things instead of red :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Todgers Ccfc <3 wrote:That idea should be taken forward and we should use all blue things instead of red :ayatollah:

Definitely :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 pm

hang on i thought you lot on the blue side were never going again :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Flares are now permitted inside the stadium - fire and passion and all that...... :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 pm

why ?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

I have a Canton ST and if I decide to wear a red shirt then I will, others can wear what they like. I predict that the new blue away shirt will be worn by many anway!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:51 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:hang on i thought you lot on the blue side were never going again :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm on the blue side but I'll always support Cardiff City FC as long as we're still here.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:52 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:hang on i thought you lot on the blue side were never going again :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ignorant tw*t, it's us loyal bluebirds that will still be here in 5 years time when you and those malaysians have gone.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 pm

We'll wear what we want, we'll wear what we waaaant, we're Cardiff City, we'll wear what we want. :old: :old:

I'll grab my coat. :lol: