Riddler Threatening the Police Again!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby saladthedragon » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Bottom up for chronological order of events.

Sent: 05 March 2010 18:17:56
To: Peter Ridsdale (peterridsdale200@hotmail.com)

Brilliant! I would suggest not threatening me Mr Ridsdale, you've already done it to somebody else today and belatedly realised your mistake, don't keep making the same mistakes.

> From: peterridsdale200@hotmail.com
> To: saladthedragon@hotmail.co.uk
> Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:15:42 +0000
> Subject: Re: The Protest
>
> I can when its you. I have forwarded all your e mails to the police. Now leave me alone. Peter.
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Neil Lewis <saladthedragon@hotmail.co.uk>
> Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:13:09
> To: <peterridsdale200@hotmail.com>
> Subject: RE: The Protest
>
> Unless you have something constructive to say, please leave me alone. You can't publish your e-mail address and mobile number on widely available websites, then cry wolf when someone e-mails you!
>
> > From: peterridsdale200@hotmail.com
> > To: saladthedragon@hotmail.co.uk
> > Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:11:14 +0000
> > Subject: Re: The Protest
> >
> > The police will be visiting you soon for harassment. Leave me alone.
> > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Neil Lewis <saladthedragon@hotmail.co.uk>
> > Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:08:29
> > To: <peterridsdale200@hotmail.com>
> > Subject: The Protest
> >
> > This myth perpetuated by some that fans protesting against a deceitful, incompetent regime is harmful to the club is astounding and utterly ludicrous. Firstly, would any prospective investors be unduly perturbed to see fans demonstrating against the present incumbents, thus making them more keen to sell and weakening their position of power and bargaining position, not that they have one given our position? Secondly, would propsective investors be so concerned to see that fans have the passion to fight for the very entity they propose investing a huge amount of their money in? Thirdly, wouldn't it be the cold hard facts of our perilous financial position uncovered during due dilligence that is the real contentious issue for them? That is without even touching on the sheer incompetence displayed by Ridsdale and the club as a whole on so many fronts. It seems some, including certain board members, are happy to circulate this myth with the intention to divert blame from themselves or to back up their stance, but the inconvenient truth is the only people who are making us a laughing stock, heaping embarrassment on the club and treating the fans with the most despicable contempt is the current board, headed by Mr Ridsdale.
> >
> > Congratulations Mr Ridsdale, you never do let the facts get in the way of an opportunity to massage your own ego!
saladthedragon

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Riddler Threatening the Police Again!

Postby wez 1927 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

maybe he should be reported to the police for the murder of football clubs ! :twisted:
peter risdale stop the lie's the gravy train is about to stop for you! :ayatollah:
wez 1927

Postby The Rhooster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:24 pm

i reckon your quote dont keep making the same mistakes will go unheard, didnt learn at Leeds, didnt learn at Barnsley
The Rhooster

Postby Nottage Blue » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Good work, my friend
Nottage Blue

Postby saladthedragon » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Indeed Rooster, the comment was meant to allude to just that, along with the obvious error of his ways today. Hell, it must be obvious, even he noticed himself! Don't worry, though, the Malaysians are here...
saladthedragon

Return to General Chat