Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm

i really am thinking about it

Re: Whos asking for a refund?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm

are they doing refunds? i was resigned to selling mine off cheap

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

You won't get a refund!

You bought a season Ticket so that you could watch football, a service you bought from the club. They will be providing the service you paid for and signed up to. So therefore you pay for the service.

If you default on payments for your season ticket the club will follow up those missed payments and add you to a club blacklist. which in future can also damage your credit rating.

Is it worth it?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:31 pm

i have no inetntion of defaulting payments - like i said i was resigned to having to write off the money or sell the ST cheap. However I got the impression from that post teh club was offering refunds. Maybe even as a goodwill gesture

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm

They have to give me 800 MS points so that I can change my gamertag!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm

when i bought my season ticket we were playing in our traditional blue , had no idea of any changes i think they should offer refunds its not what i was paying for. i know it sounds pathetic but i just dont agree with the changes.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:when i bought my season ticket we were playing in our traditional blue , had no idea of any changes i think they should offer refunds its not what i was paying for. i know it sounds pathetic but i just dont agree with the changes.

They may give refunds but I dunno.

You could say the same about any aspect of the club.
If MM went to Norwich I want a refund because I bought a ST to watch Cardiff City under MM

Or if we sold a player etc etc

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Wasnt there a poster on here who has already had a refund this afternoon?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:when i bought my season ticket we were playing in our traditional blue , had no idea of any changes i think they should offer refunds its not what i was paying for. i know it sounds pathetic but i just dont agree with the changes.

When I bought my Season ticket last year DJ was the manager and Chopra was our striker.... I should have asked for a refund

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 pm

i take your point but this is extraordinary dont you think. If not then Ill just have to write it off

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:43 pm

ElGwapo wrote:i take your point but this is extraordinary dont you think. If not then Ill just have to write it off

It's certainly a huge change. If I owned the club I wouldn't look to refund anyone unless I had to.

Give them a call, can't hurt.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

You want to grow up and stop throwing your dummies out of the pram. What if you were refused entry for wearing a green jumper or any other colour besides red or blue you would soon moan.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 pm

cantonblue1 wrote:You want to grow up and stop throwing your dummies out of the pram. What if you were refused entry for wearing a green jumper or any other colour besides red or blue you would soon moan.

clealry you disagree with me - well done. Nio dummies here sunshine. given it a lot of thought and its not for me. I wont criticise you for your choices tho

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

They are giving refunds to anyone who has a season ticket a good few people have posted this over the two boards.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:47 pm

cheers bluebird1977 - appreciated

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

manager changes , player changes happen regular in football , but rebranding to red the colour bristol city wear is a massive change, i dont see it the same as changing staff.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 pm

ElGwapo wrote:
cantonblue1 wrote:You want to grow up and stop throwing your dummies out of the pram. What if you were refused entry for wearing a green jumper or any other colour besides red or blue you would soon moan.

clealry you disagree with me - well done. Nio dummies here sunshine. given it a lot of thought and its not for me. I wont criticise you for your choices tho

looks like theres not many who have thought about getting a refund, must be in the minority

Season ticket refund

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Can I get a refund on my season ticket does anybody no ?

The Red kit is a disgrace to the club and the new badge is a joke .The identity of my club is gone and I just can not support this brand new team what a kick in the teeth this is .34 years a fan and as much as I want to except this I just cant do it .

So I need to no is my season ticket refundable because it has been sold to me under false pretences.

They can all go and shove it I cant tell you how I feel I cant put it in to words.

Hope all you other fans enjoy the ride but that's it for me I got no affiliation to any of these changes Its robbery its not right and we have allowed it to happen gutted.I hope I can find a space in my heart for this new club but I doubt it.

Re: Season ticket refund

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 pm

I hope so

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 pm

yeah well, i can only act according my to my feelings and my heart and head tell me its time to call it a day

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Merlin wrote:You won't get a refund!

You bought a season Ticket so that you could watch football, a service you bought from the club. They will be providing the service you paid for and signed up to. So therefore you pay for the service.

If you default on payments for your season ticket the club will follow up those missed payments and add you to a club blacklist. which in future can also damage your credit rating.

Is it worth it?

yea it was to watch cardiff city this isnt cardiff city any more this is a new club

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:23 pm

ElGwapo wrote:yeah well, i can only act according my to my feelings and my heart and head tell me its time to call it a day

same here its not our club anymore , move the stadium to malaysia

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:27 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
ElGwapo wrote:yeah well, i can only act according my to my feelings and my heart and head tell me its time to call it a day

Nice attitude, you ain't interest so spoilt it for the other 20,000 +

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

aint spoilt anything its going ahead , would of been nice to have talked to fans about the changes first.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:35 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

aint spoilt anything its going ahead , would of been nice to have talked to fans about the changes first.

Moving the stadium to Malaysia would spoil it for me :evil:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

Moving the stadium to Malaysia would spoil it for me :evil:

ok please dont fly the stadium to malaysia :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Thanks, appreciated

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Thanks, appreciated

your welcome just cancelled the flight

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Nice one I'll cover your seats ready for your return