Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

perspective

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

i buried a great friend of mine today at 27 yrs old , from thinking about it today and coming home i thought least we got a football club our legacy is still there least we still got a club everyweek to support unlike people with familys and also who have had to start from scratch etc lets get behind cause 2 weeks ago we were all shi*ting ourselves they were going to pull out and leave us trouble still our club and lets support them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: perspective

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:i buried a great friend of mine today at 27 yrs old , from thinking about it today and coming home i thought least we got a football club our legacy is still there least we still got a club everyweek to support unlike people with familys and also who have had to start from scratch etc lets get behind cause 2 weeks ago we were all shi*ting ourselves they were going to pull out and leave us trouble still our club and lets support them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post may your friend RIP :cry: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:39 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:i buried a great friend of mine today at 27 yrs old , from thinking about it today and coming home i thought least we got a football club our legacy is still there least we still got a club everyweek to support unlike people with familys and also who have had to start from scratch etc lets get behind cause 2 weeks ago we were all shi*ting ourselves they were going to pull out and leave us trouble still our club and lets support them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

finally a man with some common sense :ayatollah:
firstly Ad sorry to hear about your mate...
I have tried to make this point to many people and been called all kinds, (not that I care a f**k) because I say I dont care either way, why because there are far more important things going on in my life and the world than to worry about what colour shirts we will be wearing. we cant change so why get so worked up! hope your keeping well fella... :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:39 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Great post may your friend RIP :cry: :ayatollah:

we got to get on with it and it was simple i was the same 2 weeks fumong but when you look at the bigger picture then u realise it worth it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Sorry for your loss but thank you for the voice of reason.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

milly44 wrote:

finally a man with some common sense :ayatollah:
firstly Ad sorry to hear about your mate...
I have tried to make this point to many people and been called all kinds, (not that I care a f**k) because I say I dont care either way, why because there are far more important things going on in my life and the world than to worry about what colour shirts we will be wearing. we cant change so why get so worked up! hope your keeping well fella... :ayatollah:

cheers mate just it is more important things in life than changing the kit and badge etc we got out family got our club do we want be like chester etc and wimbledon im sure i dont and they have it done for our club where they could have invested a different club etc lets just get behind as there is more important things to life than this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

r.i.p to your friend mate! great post aswell! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:r.i.p to your friend mate! great post aswell! :ayatollah:

cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Condolences Adam i feel for you mate...........RIP

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Im not sure I should say fantastic post Adam in light of what I read. But Im sure you understand where i'm coming from.
today must have been a tough day, and proves colour of a poxy shirts means f**k all.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Good post mate, you've made me think, I was well against it, and still am, but your post as made me realise there's a lot more to life, I'm 27 and I've still got my whole life in front of me, but you never know what's around the corner, we are all arguin amongst ourselves while we are the same club, it's pathetic really. I'm just Gunna accept the changes even though I'm not happy about them,
We as fans will be around forever owners come and go, hopefully in a few years when the Malaysians are bored with their little hobby, someOne else will come in, and to get the fans bk on side they will change us bk, but until then I'll continue to support Cardiff city, and will continue to shout bluebirds at every chance, but there's more to life then a kit change!
Hope your mate had a good send off rip, :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

bluewilba wrote:Im not sure I should say fantastic post Adam in light of what I read. But Im sure you understand where i'm coming from.
today must have been a tough day, and proves colour of a poxy shirts means f**k all.

we got to accept it now it is tough but there is more to life than a badge and a coulour we will still all b there next year supporting them :ayatollah: