Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anyonelse embarrassed

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 pm

If your auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 pm

polo wrote:If your auntie had bollocks she would be your uncle.

Could be a hermaphradite. ;)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I'd be embarrassed if I saw a City fan abusing another City fan for wearing a red top.

Totally agree, castleblue mention that long standing fans wanted poor results and possible relegation to prove a point, this club is better off IMO... And they call us soul sellers??? Joke

Mate, one person said that..not all

Trust me, I've heard and read similar things for almost a month, it's sad and pathetic and I for one am rather excited about the future of my football club.

Red or blue it's still and will always be Cardiff City Football Club.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

They dont have bollocks

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm

polo wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

They dont have bollocks

Polo, me and you have had some run ins, but that made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Can't see why anybody should feel embarrassed, as the owners made this decision and not the fans!

Anybody who does feel this way, should reconsider what really matters to them in this life!

With all the troubles in the world, the state of the global economy, our soldiers (My former colleagues) getting killed in foreign countries and the many other attrocities ocurring in the world, our fans worry about the colour of a fecking football strip, now that's fecking embarrassing! :oops: :ayatollah:

Irrelevant.

So are you, so grow a pair!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 pm

VERY - we seem to have done this for a £5 million playing budget! :shock:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Ashamed

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Can't see why anybody should feel embarrassed, as the owners made this decision and not the fans!

Anybody who does feel this way, should reconsider what really matters to them in this life!

With all the troubles in the world, the state of the global economy, our soldiers (My former colleagues) getting killed in foreign countries and the many other attrocities ocurring in the world, our fans worry about the colour of a fecking football strip, now that's fecking embarrassing! :oops: :ayatollah:

Irrelevant.

So are you, so grow a pair!

Ooh, harsh.