Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 pm

No......he who dares....polo.

Re: Anyonelse embarrassed

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 pm

i will not ever wear red down the city
bet the jacks are laughing their socks off at us

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Unfortunately yes. Dress it up all you like but a once proud club tonight looks the biggest bunch of cunts in the football league.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Karl wrote:No. I'm a grown man.

:lol: This :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Yes Big Time!!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Angry Man wrote:Yes Big Time!!!!

Why? Your a Martyr?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 pm

NO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm embarressed to be a Bluebird because so many spineless dickheads and the likes of Adam Brown follow us. :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:14 pm

embarassed and extremly angry

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

no,
why ?
looking forward to next season

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Yes. Absolutely embarrassed

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm

langley wrote:no,
why ?

Plastic.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
why ?

Plastic.

:old: :old: :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Yes

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

yeah right, im a plastic, 43 years been going down there, so jog on
i support Cardiff City, not the colour of shirt

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

I'd be embarrassed if I saw a City fan abusing another City fan for wearing a red top.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
polo wrote:to be a Cardiff fan today?
:(

No need to be, a few seasons of success and even the most negative pro red fans will come running, trust me.

you really are missingh the point why we hate the change arent you - success isnt everything to many of us

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm

polo wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Yep, we used to have guts, now we have nothing

We are left Cardiff City in name only.

A sad day.

Yep, I'm afraid so

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Im only embarassed by some of the fans (If you can call them that) wanting city to lose etc

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm

ElGwapo wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

No need to be, a few seasons of success and even the most negative pro red fans will come running, trust me.

you really are missingh the point why we hate the change arent you - success isnt everything to many of us

Exactly the point. Those who'd sell their soul for success need a long hard look in the mirror

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
why ?

Plastic.

Posts like this are embarassing calling people plastic for supporting our club

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Can't see why anybody should feel embarrassed, as the owners made this decision and not the fans!

Anybody who does feel this way, should reconsider what really matters to them in this life!

With all the troubles in the world, the state of the global economy, our soldiers (My former colleagues) getting killed in foreign countries and the many other attrocities ocurring in the world, our fans worry about the colour of a fecking football strip, now that's fecking embarrassing! :oops: :ayatollah:

Irrelevant.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
ElGwapo wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Exactly the point. Those who'd sell their soul for success need a long hard look in the mirror

Its not even guaranteed success ffs.

Theyve been played.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Yes....words absolutely fail me. I used to be proud of our cynicism. We just bend over and take it these days!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I'd be embarrassed if I saw a City fan abusing another City fan for wearing a red top.

Totally agree, castleblue mention that long standing fans wanted poor results and possible relegation to prove a point, this club is better off IMO... And they call us soul sellers??? Joke

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Im embarrassed for the whole fan base wanting all of this and the club on the basis of another lie to cover up the last one in the media by TG/VT, its shamefull :oops:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:43 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I'd be embarrassed if I saw a City fan abusing another City fan for wearing a red top.

Totally agree, castleblue mention that long standing fans wanted poor results and possible relegation to prove a point, this club is better off IMO... And they call us soul sellers??? Joke

Mate, one person said that..not all

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Embarrassed,ashamed,totally disillusioned

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 pm

yes afraid to say I am

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Of course, if we have a few seasons of success (and I admit its a big"IF"), then there will be a stadium full of 35,00 plastics enjoying themselves and a few bitter and twisted souls miserable at home watching Darts on Skysports. They can reminisce quietly how it was better in the old days, and good luck to them.

The game has changed. The plastics now are the majority. If you don't like the changes, don't come to the games. Stick to your principles. We'll admire you for it and you'll feel better.

180!

:ayatollah: