Yes .

Re: Anyonelse embarrassed

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Yep, we used to have guts, now we have nothing

We are left Cardiff City in name only.

A sad day.

Yes. Since we lost Ninian Park we've gone downhill as a football club. No atmosphere, Jacks in the Ninian Park pub before a Cardiff match, now this.

:cry:

Die Walkure wrote:No

Says more about you then doesn't it.

Your the type of fan who was embarrassed at Wembley last February when we lost against Liverpool. Instead of feeling proud of a fantastic performance you felt embarrassed because we didn't win. Thats all you care about WINNING.

Plastic.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Not at all still proud to be a city fan and always will be.

CantonJack wrote:Yes. Since we lost Ninian Park we've gone downhill as a football club. No atmosphere, Jacks in the Ninian Park pub before a Cardiff match, now this.

Interesting analogy. I agree - since we left NP for all its faults, the club has struggled with its identity on and off the pitch.

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Your the type of fan who was embarrassed at Wembley last February when we lost against Liverpool. Instead of feeling proud of a fantastic performance you felt embarrassed because we didn't win. Thats all you care about WINNING.

Plastic.

He did WIN. He supports Liverpool 1st, Cardiff 2nd.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

No. Start a pole

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Yes. Since we lost Ninian Park we've gone downhill as a football club. No atmosphere, Jacks in the Ninian Park pub before a Cardiff match, now this.

Interesting analogy. I agree - since we left NP for all its faults, the club has struggled with its identity on and off the pitch.

Just saying us as fans have gotten really soft in the last few years

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:54 pm

More embarrassed by our so called fans just meekly going along with this. For f**k sake what has happened to us. We are now a plastic club with no soul its heartbreaking to see. Laughing stock of British football and we do nothing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:56 pm

We/ "it" won't even be called Cardiff soon enough, have NO doubt about it.

Anyone dim enough to go down to City of Kuala Lumpur Cosway NiceBoy Stadium will have a redshirted Jack singing "Hymns and Arias" on one side. And a f*cking ladyboy chanting "Go Go Cosway Franchise yo tha nama wan!" on the other.

National team of Wales they're trying to "brand" it? National team of paddy field lying, ladyboy prick with forked tongue, more like.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 pm

No, quite excited about our future actually. Financial stability and the end of Sam Hammam at last.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:58 pm

polo wrote:to be a Cardiff fan today?
:(

I am in a way polo

But as long as Cardiff City is the name of our football club, il still be as proud as ever to support it :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 pm

No. I'm a grown man.

More than embarrassed. Ashamed. Humiliated. Angry. Demoralised. What the Malaysians have done is unforgiveable. Liars and cheats.

I'm not embarrassed about the change of colours Polo it's just something that was always going to happen from the moment it was leaked.

However I have felt embarrassment whilst reading some of the posts on here today, in particular the one about going down to the stadium not wanting the team to win. I will never get my head around that.

Regarding the rest I am nervous because playing in Red seems such a huge change but I will embrace it and as with all things regarding our club I hope it works in the way VT & TG believe it will.

Also my username of Castleblue just doesn't seem right as Castlered. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm

No

It is not that bad. Not that petty compared to last time. And I've reluctantly accepted the needed changes. In the name of progress.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes , very !

If I was a jack I would be pissing myself at this. Mates I know from other clubs very sympathetic and think its a disgrace.

Fire and passion - f**k me, what a joke.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:05 pm

polo wrote:to be a Cardiff fan today?
:(

No need to be, a few seasons of success and even the most negative pro red fans will come running, trust me.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Yes

The badge -infantile

Our fans digging each other makes me cringe

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 pm

castleblue wrote:I'm not embarrassed about the change of colours Polo it's just something that was always going to happen from the moment it was leaked.

However I have felt embarrassment whilst reading some of the posts on here today, in particular the one about going down to the stadium not wanting the team to win. I will never get my head around that.

Regarding the rest I am nervous because playing in Red seems such a huge change but I will embrace it and as with all things regarding our club I hope it works in the way VT & TG believe it will.

Also my username of Castleblue just doesn't seem right as Castlered. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Always a sensible poster, a lot of fans should read this a understand the words.

Can't see why anybody should feel embarrassed, as the owners made this decision and not the fans!

Anybody who does feel this way, should reconsider what really matters to them in this life!

With all the troubles in the world, the state of the global economy, our soldiers (My former colleagues) getting killed in foreign countries and the many other attrocities ocurring in the world, our fans worry about the colour of a fecking football strip, now that's fecking embarrassing! :oops: :ayatollah:

Yep, very, and the fact that we have opposition supporters who once feared us now having nothing but pity for us says it all...

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Plastic.

:lol: :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 pm

No , cant take history away from us - also 11 city players representing ccfc will start in august