Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RESTRICTED ATTENDANCE AT AWAY GAMES NEXT YEAR

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Apparently the police have been in touch and we will have an even bigger reduction in away tickets next season, this is because we now need a sterile buffer zone at each side to keep us away from rival fans and also a sterile buffer zone down the middle of our fans, with red down one side and blue on the other.Well perhaps not quite in the middle and the vast majority on the red side :lol: ( please chill out and take this in the spirit it's meant)

Also it is hoped that all coaches will run on a seggregated sceenario on a similar scale to the old deep south in America where they used to use the abhorrent scheme of blacks on one bus and whites on another, but in our case ity will be red and blue, we will given separate service stations on route to prevent people mixing and potential flash points occurring.

I will wait to see which side has the biggest and most lads before deciding what colour and side i'm on, some may call that cowardly, I call it good planning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously let's hope we can all move forward and work together, I have many friends with massively opposite views, but they are still my friends, if people fall out over something like this then they weren't worth your friendship anyway as far as I'm concerned.

We may have red shirts, but hopefully we wont have a red bank account, it isn't about winning an argument or getting your won point of view, it's about what's best for our club, and some of us may have different opinions on what that is, but let's hope either way it is the best, I wouldn't want to win or lose an argument at the cost of my club. :old: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: RESTRICTED ATTENDANCE AT AWAY GAMES NEXT YEAR

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Blue side for me gwyn

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Nice one :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Well said Gwyn. Let's all now look forward to what could be an exciting season for Cardiff City.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

El Tel wrote:Well said Gwyn. Let's all now look forward to what could be an exciting season for Cardiff City.

EXACTLY, red shirt and bank account in the BLACK

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Gwyn when you thought they were going to walk away because of the pro-blue camp I didn't see you on TV pleading to the fans to be as one. Oh no you were slagging us off so because the roles are reserved now you don't seem to understand why people are angry.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 pm

The Neville is blue :old:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Gwyn, I have always respected your opinions, even though I dont agree with them at times.

I reluctantly accept the proposals put forward by the Malaysians in order for the club to survive. I do see the importance of the Welsh dragon, which is also associated with the Far East culture. Which would generate valuable revenue for the club.

But one thing I dont understand; why do we have to play Red at home and Blue away, couldnt we just retain the Blue kit for home games?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 pm

I thought this was going to be a post about TLG and his decision to resign as a city supporter and stop running buses :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Ive got a hull ticket stub...???? does that entitle me to a ticket

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Apparently the police have been in touch and we will have an even bigger reduction in away tickets next season, this is because we now need a sterile buffer zone at each side to keep us away from rival fans and also a sterile buffer zone down the middle of our fans, with red down one side and blue on the other.Well perhaps not quite in the middle and the vast majority on the red side :lol: ( please chill out and take this in the spirit it's meant)

Also it is hoped that all coaches will run on a seggregated sceenario on a similar scale to the old deep south in America where they used to use the abhorrent scheme of blacks on one bus and whites on another, but in our case ity will be red and blue, we will given separate service stations on route to prevent people mixing and potential flash points occurring.

I will wait to see which side has the biggest and most lads before deciding what colour and side i'm on, some may call that cowardly, I call it good planning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously let's hope we can all move forward and work together, I have many friends with massively opposite views, but they are still my friends, if people fall out over something like this then they weren't worth your friendship anyway as far as I'm concerned.

We may have red shirts, but hopefully we wont have a red bank account, it isn't about winning an argument or getting your won point of view, it's about what's best for our club, and some of us may have different opinions on what that is, but let's hope either way it is the best, I wouldn't want to win or lose an argument at the cost of my club. :old: :old: :ayatollah:

Gwyn, this is not even funny and in the present climate this scarcasm and having a dig at we traditionalists only makes the hurt all the more unbearable.

StT.