Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Blue blue blue blue blue

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I don't believe for one minute that you should change the forum to red, but I feel you should of at least some kind of reference to red or the dragon?

Just my opinion :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

I'll ask again in a more polite way.

When the Malaysians eventually leave, will we go back to blue?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:It's embarrasing , we must only be a small club. Can u imagine Everton fans accepting playing in red, or Liverpool in blue. Eeerrrrh no ! It's f*cking shite down the Footie

No they would never accept.

LOL. I'm pretty sure Everton have changed their colours over the years , they didn't always play in Blue . And I'm not so sure Everton fans would turn their backs on massive amounts of investment - given how desperate they are for funds

Laughing Stock

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm

The Bluebirds(remember them) got relegated from the top flight around a month before I was born in 1962. After 40 years of highs and mostly lows watching City, it has dawned on me that I will never see the club I supported for all those years in the top flight. I still can't believe that we've sold our soul, you'll probably all be banned for shouting Bluebirds or Blue Army. Is it true home Carling Cup games are to be played in Kuala Lumpur.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:53 pm

wkdblue me a police officer :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Good to see other people with the same views as me !! Forever bluebirds !!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Malaysians can't be trusted? Bank rolled us for 2 years!!!!

And as for "at least Sam listened" that comment beggars belief.

Totally understand the unease and sadness of going Red but a small price for what's on offer. Remember calling for investment in January?? Premier league in our grasp?? Well to get that this is the route we take.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This forum will stay forever blue and with the bluebirds,that I guarantee. :ayatollah:

I will also be forever blue and I will never purchase anything with that Brains look alike badge on, the same as I did when Sam did it, but never as bad as this. I will still be there next season and will still support Cardiff City, but my club is going further and further away from from. :cry: :cry:

If its getting further away from you it's because you are letting it happen. Move with the times and accept change. It's not life or death ( and please none of the shankley nonsense). In a few years if we are a stable club with good finances and a prem team who knows we may be bought and it will be back to blue. Chill.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Welshpaul wrote:Malaysians can't be trusted?

And as for "at least Sam listened" that comment beggars belief.

Yes . I seem to remember all the Cardiff City fans asking Sam to leave the Club with debts of over £30 Million .

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm

its going to get us investment to enlarge our stadium and build a state of the art training facility and allow malky to compete for the players he wants and hopefully put this club where it belongs up with the big boys and who knows in the future we might be so rich as a club that we go back to our roots and change colours again but would it be blue with a bluebird or gold and brown with a dragon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:18 pm

yes it is, because you are in Majorca,
club still in same place, leckwith, same memories, same history, move onwards and upwards

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
thomas9990 wrote:if this potentially gets us where we belong and gives us a big revenue i dont see the problem yes i am against it but i can also see why the malaysians are doing this

Out of curiosity why are they doing it ?

I have been to 2 meetings and over 10 Phone calls with people in high positions and I still don't know why ?

Perhaps they want the Wales rugby fans to boost attendances wearing red and white rugby tops and scarves, hence the development of a larger ground that will appeal to these plastics :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This forum will stay forever blue and with the bluebirds,that I guarantee. :ayatollah:

I will also be forever blue and I will never purchase anything with that Brains look alike badge on, the same as I did when Sam did it, but never as bad as this. I will still be there next season and will still support Cardiff City, but my club is going further and further away from from. :cry: :cry:

But it's still Cardiff City. That's the club we support. We don't support the colour of the shirt. What if we had beaten Pompey in the FA Cup Final. That would have remained one of the greatest days in the history of our club. It wouldn't have been about the colour of the black shirt that day. It's all aUbout the club not the shirt. Did Leeds United sell their soul when Revie changed their shirt to white. I think we all know the answer to that. They are still a far bigger club than half the sides in the Premier League will ever be. Please remove me as a member of the forum. I am sick and tired of people coming on here and behaving like spoilt kids who can't get their own way. We are Cardiff City. I've supported them since 1964 and will continue to support them whatever the colour of the shirt. If it was about the shirt we would never support them away from home since the idea of 'away kits' came into existence. I remember the days when you only changed your kit even when playing away if it clashed with the home teams colours. As I asked above please remove me as a member. I really can't be bothered anymore. Im not going to let anything rile me and just get on with supporting my club just like I have always done.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:25 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Agreed 100% Annis.

Sam had some strange ideas, but he did listen. This lot are just liars (see TG's open letter). Feel sick today. This is the worst day in 44 years of supporting CCFC.

Hope that nobody is holding their breath waiting for the money.

worse day ffs had to many to count in 40yrs got over relegation so many times and what about bradford park ave, aldershot ect they had worse days than we will ever have, so whilst not happy about red we go on as club !

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 pm

I will always be blue at heart and there is no way i will be wearing the red shirt or new badge mainly because they look horrible :( However there is no way i can walk away from the Club i love and i will be there to support Cardiff City never mind what colour we play in and as far as i am concerned i will be a Bluebird till the day i die :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm

blueheaven wrote:I will always be blue at heart and there is no way i will be wearing the red shirt or new badge mainly because they look horrible :( However there is no way i can walk away from the Club i love and i will be there to support Cardiff City never mind what colour we play in and as far as i am concerned i will be a Bluebird till the day i die :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said and the right attitude IMO

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Says Annis from Majorca, no wonder it's going further away, you keep flying off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 pm

smilebit wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:It's embarrasing , we must only be a small club. Can u imagine Everton fans accepting playing in red, or Liverpool in blue. Eeerrrrh no ! It's f*cking shite down the Footie

No they would never accept.

LOL. I'm pretty sure Everton have changed their colours over the years , they didn't always play in Blue . And I'm not so sure Everton fans would turn their backs on massive amounts of investment - given how desperate they are for funds

actually everton played in red and pool in blue before they split thats a fact :lol: